Lost Cows In The Hawkesbury Area

I know this is somewhat unusual, but many of the folks here have connections with Hawkesbury Pound - if anyone hears or sees of any cows in the Hawkesbury area (more specifically, in the national park near Windsor Downs) that have been handed in or reported, could you please PM me asap?

The cows are Fresian, coloured black and white, are very human friendly and 3 of them have tags in their ears - 460, 462 and 466 respectively. They're much loved pets that managed to escape their paddock two nights ago.

Thanks folks, the cows were found yesterday - they'd wandered near a property a few kilometers away and the land owner had kindly ushered them into his paddock. Spent the best part of yesterday morning herding them back onto my place through the national park, fun times :)

So glad you got them back! We had 3 or 4 feral cows living in the national park near where I used to live, very ocassionally we'd see them on our horse rides. Green ear tags suggesting at one stage they belonged to someone. Glad yours got found.