New Use For A Thundershirt

I have discovered a new use for a thundershirt.

My girl is pretty athletic and likes to throw herself around a lot, jumping up onto things, off things etc. She has springs for rear legs. She's a bit sore at the moment so I am wanting her to stop jumping.

I've discovered she doesn't want to jump with a thundershirt on. Win.....

Its funny you should mention this, my youngest is usually full of beans and plays a lot but if I put a dog shirt on him of any kind he is transformed in to a quiet dog.

I always assumed it was because he hates wearing clothes?

The other 3 line up to get coats jumpers etc on if it is cold but not my youngest he will tell me off if he thinks he has to have a shirt on. :laugh:

I usually don't bother putting anything on him unless its freezing and he has just been clipped as I feel it makes him unhappy.

The shirt isn't making her more quiet - she just doesn't have the freedom of movement in her front legs to want to jump up. Which is what I am wanting to avoid.

Funny about your boy though if it is a normal coat - they aren't that restrictive are they?

The shirt isn't making her more quiet - she just doesn't have the freedom of movement in her front legs to want to jump up. Which is what I am wanting to avoid.

Funny about your boy though if it is a normal coat - they aren't that restrictive are they?

No not restrictive at all. He even has the same reaction to very loose shirts. He will stand like a statue stone still. :laugh: