Nsw Shows 07/04/13 ?

Pjrt

Hi just wondering if someone can help me. I apparently will be attending a dog show in or around Sydney this coming Sunday with a O/S friend to look at some puppies.

Can someone tell me is the Border Collie club show all breeds? If not are there any other all breeds or terrier shows on around Sydney that day? I tried to find the info on Dogs NSW but struggled. OMG you guys have soooo many to choose from. Over here its 1 city show or 1 country show, not both even!

Anyway I'm thinking it will be the BCC if that is all breeds so who else will be there?

TIA :)

The border collie on 7th is borders only

I'm unsure if there are any other shows on in Sydney that weekend

OK thank you very much.

Does anyone know of any all breed or terrier breed shows on the 7th around Sydney?

If you go to the Dogz Online main site and then to the event diary they are all listed there.

Looks like only Borders and Hounds on that day in Sydney.

efs

Edited by Diva

The BCC show is on at EP and the Hound show is on at Castle Hill. The only all-breed show on this weekend is Stroud and thats on Saturday.

There might be a few other working breeds at the BCC show over at the herding area.

sorry to bother you but where is stroud? Is it anywhere close to Sydney?

I'm wondering now if the people we are supposed to see have other breed/s. My O/S friend is now on a plane so I will find out the details in a few days, I was just trying to find out myself.

Thanks everyone for trying to help x