Missing Chinese Cresteds

SwaY

Anyone traveling on the Hume highway around the violet town / bono area please keep your eye out for some missing Chinese crested dogs involved in a motor vehicle accident. They escaped from the trailer. The owners are ok.

The dogs went missing on the Hume between Boho Church Road and Baddaginnie turn off

549032_10201034259202356_722152444_n.jpg

Edited by SwaY

Mr Tea was found yesterday and Waggit was found recently!

They're still looking for Munro, Caddy, Cyan and Whoopi.

Munro is the older male and the other 3 are 5 1/2 month old pups (Caddy is a male and Cyan and Whoopi are bitches)

a sighting was made there was a 4x4 picked a dog near where the accident happend, hopefully if it is one of the missing, hopefully the people do the right thing & take it to the vets to be checked

Edited by murve

Mr Tea was found yesterday and Waggit was found recently!

They're still looking for Munro, Caddy, Cyan and Whoopi.

Munro is the older male and the other 3 are 5 1/2 month old pups (Caddy is a male and Cyan and Whoopi are bitches)

Thanks Tambaqui. Glad that they have two back already, but four still missing - I would be going out of my mind :cry: Their poor owners :( I hope the bubs aren't too scared, cresties can be tricky to catch when they're scared and on the run. I just hope they're all back home safe and sound soon.

a sighting was made there was a 4x4 picked a dog near where the accident happend, hopefully if it is one of the missing, hopefully the people do the right thing & take it to the vets to be checked

From what I've read, that was Reg, Mandy and another person picking up Mr Tea after they found him, they have him in their possession.

So all ok, just the 4 to be found.

Edited by Tambaqui

UPDATE: Cyan and Whoopi are the babies still missing. Reg and Mandy are packing up today and heading home but just received a call, there has been a possible sighting on a street in Baddaginne and have head straight there.

If anyone hears or sees anything, please contact the following people:

Julie Griffith 0466 063 039

Amanda Donnan 0400 963 995

Dave Bentley 0498 049 499

Gloria Hurley-kees 03 5768 2234

More sightings, there is at least one girl close to the accident site but too scared to come in or be caught. The owners have moved back off the hwy a bit more but are not going home yet.