Missing Chinese Cresteds

SwaY

This is extract from the FB page, LG. Totally different from your scenario.

"Hi, Mandy Clancy has asked that I pass on this summary of what the psychic said and to thank the member who arranged and paid for this reading but wishes to be anonomyous. Summarised as follow.....

Cyan is still alone, has sheltered in natural shelters and travelled away from the road. There is a strong indication of a northerly aspect and she saw a train and has been circling about 100 -150 meters from the track. She has eaten some grubs and mushy dirt and is wandering in a smallish area but has chosen various different spots to stop at for a day or so. There is lots of bush and places to hide, puddles,bush, open space and feathers. Cyan is hoping people will send more thoughts her way. Especially look for her at dusk and dawn. "

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely enough I have never been to this particular area in Victoria only around Benidgo and Ballarat, and I keep getting the strongest feeling that like Waggit, Cyan ran with her and when Waggit was injured this just made Cyan more fearful but the journey continued along the train line, so by now she could be a very very long way from the original area and Euroa keeps popping up and I honestly do not know if a railway line even goes through this place :confused:

Yep there is a train line and station in Euroa.

Poor little thing has been out there on her own for 10 days now. I keep checking the facebook page for updates and am dissapointed everytime there is nothing, the poor owners must be stressed out of their minds.

Thankfully the other dogs are all recovering well and Waggit (the one that had a fractured skull) is even up and about and walking. There was a video posted on the facebook page and she is a bit wobbly but you wouldn't even guess she has been in a massive accident like that.

Keeping fingers crossed Cyan is found soon.

Gillbear cross post it to FB if you like. As I said I don't know the area so don't even know whether the road goes north/south or east/west and certainly didn't see a train line. I can only say what I see.

The other things I get are the number 10 like she travelled 10km or there is a sign north of the rest stop that says 10km to the next town. I don't see her as having eaten anything (maybe drunk from puddles) as she was too distressed. I feel like it took her 2 or 3 days to get picked up and to travel to the rest stop. I honestly don't feel they have a clue someone is looking for her or what breed she is. I think they feel someone left her behind on the side of the road.

Its actually amazing how many people out there just DON'T have internet, FB or any of the mod cons we are used to. Someone I once used to be friends with had a TV but only used it to watch DVDs so never saw news or anything...never read news papers either. So Cyan may have been picked up and whoever picked her up may still be unaware someone out there is missing her.

Its actually amazing how many people out there just DON'T have internet, FB or any of the mod cons we are used to. Someone I once used to be friends with had a TV but only used it to watch DVDs so never saw news or anything...never read news papers either. So Cyan may have been picked up and whoever picked her up may still be unaware someone out there is missing her.

they've been doing some pretty hardcore work out in the community and on the ground, getting the word out there.

teela I was thinking the same thing, stranger things have happened.

I hope this okay to post here - if not just delete it :) This is a video made for Reg & Clancy in the hopes of helping locate Cyan. Please share it and help spread the story - if someone has her or has seen her and doesn't know about all this the vid might just make a difference.

Oh, I so hope Little Gifts is right - so much better if she has been picked up and looked after rather than having spent 11 days in the bush by herself, poor baby, she would be absolutely terrified.

Everyday I read this thread and hope to read some positive news. I cried during the video, can't imagine the trauma those poor people are going through.

Sending all my thoughts and energies towards her safe recovery.

I've joined the page and posted a smidge more detail on FB tonight. I still clearly see Cyan as safe and with this little family and that if they find out someone is looking for her they will make sure she is returned to her original family without wanting the reward. They are good people who think they have taken on a dumped/abandoned dog in need. They just have no idea so many people are looking for her.

Could everyone please go to the YouTube link on the previous page (or here:

) and like the video and share it directly from the YouTube page?

Apparently this will make it more popular on YouTube, which will give it better promotion on their site.

I've joined the page and posted a smidge more detail on FB tonight. I still clearly see Cyan as safe and with this little family and that if they find out someone is looking for her they will make sure she is returned to her original family without wanting the reward. They are good people who think they have taken on a dumped/abandoned dog in need. They just have no idea so many people are looking for her.

Good on you LG. I am sure it will help her owners rest a little easier while they continue to search.