Missing Chinese Cresteds

SwaY

It seems they may be close to finding her on a route that has seen her walking back to her home (an hour and a half by vehicle from the crash site). From what I can tell there is a river in the way but dog food treats have been taken today and there may be other indications that it is from her and not other wild animals that they are not yet releasing. Maybe they have found paw prints or doggy poop? Not sure but it wont hurt to send positive vibes as if it is her this pup has been on her own in the bush for 12 days and cold nights now.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wanna be a downer but something that would be my greatest fear if my own dog went missing out there are 2 things...snakes and 10/80 fox baits. Everywhere I've lived there seems to always be on going fox baiting programs by farmers and DENR as foxes are a big problem. Can't even go for a walk on the beach without fear as there are baits laid in the sandhills. Grrr.

It's just too sad. I was hoping she's be found by now.

Unless someone has picked her up, I don't hold out much hope for her :cry::cry: .

Not knowing and facing the prospect of never knowing - well that's the worst possible situation.

Agree 100%. Would rather have an end, even if it was a tragic outcome, rather than always wonder and worry.

I still feel she is alive and in NSW with someone who picked her up a couple of days after the accident. I haven't said anything on the FB page but I think the possibility of a hairless pup surviving this long in the bush from predators, thirst, hunger and cold is highly unlikely. I had also felt they would have an outcome by the end of this week (ie would have a firm lead on her). I am still hoping my feelings are true.

I don't know how the owners are coping with this situation. At least Waggit has made an amazing recovery from her injuries.