2013 Brags Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ptolomy. :-) Proud of my kids..especially the little feral who doesn't believe in obedience ;-)..

A couple of your other Distance Ed students had good success today too, you'll be glad to hear.

well we had done obedience trail yesterday Gabby won both ud and open but unfortunately she failed the sit in the change of position in udx arghhh. Today we had an agility trial and Gabby won in the morning ado jdo adm jdm and the afternoon won ado and second in jdm.

So that was two hard weeends what a good girlie Gabby is

Small brag-Waldo gained his Rally Advanced at Sunbury today. Not a great run but I was proud of him since it was his first session since injuring his leg. thumbsup1.gif Would have been better if his dopey handler had remembered the difference between a weave and a serpentine. hitself.gif Sorry Waldo!

Small brag-Waldo gained his Rally Advanced at Sunbury today. Not a great run but I was proud of him since it was his first session since injuring his leg. thumbsup1.gif Would have been better if his dopey handler had remembered the difference between a weave and a serpentine. hitself.gif Sorry Waldo!

Well done a pass is a pass and onto excellent you go thumbsup1.gif

Had a ripper day at the WA State Agility Trial! thumbsup1.gif

It was Pippa's debut in both agility and jumping. The ninja got clear in both her jumping runs, and while no clear in agility, did awesomely! The part I thought she'd have most trouble with, the weaves, she nailed both times! The mistakes were silly handling mistakes, so not Pippa's fault.

Ruby got a clear round in Excellent Agility, and what might be her first clear round in Masters Jumping. There was a technical fault which meant we couldn't get our results today, we will get them tomorrow, so I'm just waiting to see if Ruby was in time laugh.gif Ruby was so happy today, love when she comes out of the ring with her happy face on like she's done good and is so proud of herself! biggrin.gif

Millie had some good moments, but within the same runs, had some not so good moments, so no clears for her today laugh.gif

Video of Pippa to come :)

Pippa got 3 clear rounds in novice jumping this weekend to get her JD title :cheer:

She came first in her height for her novice jumping runs, and made it to the finals. Naughty ninja visited the judge in the final, blowing our chances of a win :( Must ask people to stand out on course at training! It was her first trial so she did extremely well, despite my initial disappointment at blowing the finals!

Pippa got 3 clear rounds in novice jumping this weekend to get her JD title :cheer:

She came first in her height for her novice jumping runs, and made it to the finals. Naughty ninja visited the judge in the final, blowing our chances of a win :(Must ask people to stand out on course at training! It was her first trial so she did extremely well, despite my initial disappointment at blowing the finals!

Well done! Pity about judge visiting! though.

Our first clear round pass card is still in limbo, and with the interstate judges now home, I don't think our chances of getting our first qually card are good. So what should be her JD title, isn't... so we will try again next weekend :(

She came first in her height for her novice jumping runs, and made it to the finals. Naughty ninja visited the judge in the final, blowing our chances of a win :(Must ask people to stand out on course at training! It was her first trial so she did extremely well, despite my initial disappointment at blowing the finals!

Well done! Pity about judge visiting! though.

And visiting bystanders and looking for her mum!! Mum is banned from being visible at ringside from now on laugh.gif