Pro Plan Food Bins At Pet Barn

LisaCC

Just got the Petbarn catalogue, they have Pro Plan 12-15kg dog food on special, and you get a free Pro Plan storage bin as well!

I love the Pro Plan bins, made out of metal with nice sturdy clips, they always run out before I get them though! For Dalmatian lovers they have a big Dally on them :)

They have the same deal with Science Diet too, but its just one of their Petbarn plastic bins but I'm not sure how good they are :)

For cat lovers they also have the Pro Plan deal going for 3kg bags of cat food (still with a storage bin)

Just got the Petbarn catalogue, they have Pro Plan 12-15kg dog food on special, and you get a free Pro Plan storage bin as well!

I love the Pro Plan bins, made out of metal with nice sturdy clips, they always run out before I get them though! For Dalmatian lovers they have a big Dally on them :)

They have the same deal with Science Diet too, but its just one of their Petbarn plastic bins but I'm not sure how good they are :)

For cat lovers they also have the Pro Plan deal going for 3kg bags of cat food (still with a storage bin)

They are sooo hard to open! Airtight yes! I've got one (or two...maybe...coz of the dally) and mine rust - but I do live extremely close to the beach. if exposed metal doesn't rust around here - im amazed!

The best one so far is the Royal Canin one from last year (and it has a pic of all different breeds!)

The iams ones are dodgy.

The new Advance ones we have at the moment seem decent but clipping 15 together killed my thumbs!

Bugger about the rusting, I live nowhere near the coast so haven't had that problem

I'm just frustrated because I I don't have a dog for another 3 months (crossing fingers), Mum threw out our old one years ago, I bet they don't bring them out again for another year or so!! Ah first world problems :)

Petstock have got Advance ones advertised with the 13-15kg bags. Different to what I've seen before.

I'm a bit different and use the metal chuppa chup tins you see in service stations. Perfect size, and generally free if you time it right ;)

Bugger about the rusting, I live nowhere near the coast so haven't had that problem

I'm just frustrated because I I don't have a dog for another 3 months (crossing fingers), Mum threw out our old one years ago, I bet they don't bring them out again for another year or so!! Ah first world problems :)

Maybe ask if you can buy one? We used to sell them if people really didn't want to buy the food. Might be worth a try? Corporate Pet Barns and Pet Stocks probably can't (can only sell "approved" items" but franchises or independents might :)

Im naughty. I give away Advance bins with other brands coz my customers ask so nicely and it makes me feel good. Plus the Mars rep is not very nice. She looks down on us because we don't stock the full range of Mars products.

Maybe ask if you can buy one? We used to sell them if people really didn't want to buy the food. Might be worth a try? Corporate Pet Barns and Pet Stocks probably can't (can only sell "approved" items" but franchises or independents might :)

Im naughty. I give away Advance bins with other brands coz my customers ask so nicely and it makes me feel good. Plus the Mars rep is not very nice. She looks down on us because we don't stock the full range of Mars products.

Premiums are not for resale.