Kibble Delivery Problems - Who Do You Buy From/use?

Little Gifts

I have been using the online site Paws for Life to buy my kibble in bulk and finally got myself to what I think is a regular delivery schedule from a supplier with reasonable rates. But every single delivery has been late and now I am actually going to run out of the Black Hawk one (already ran out of the Advance Seniors) and I am really not sure what to do. We'd be fine if the deliveries matched our repeat order timeframe. Changing my pei's diet for a short period is the last thing I want to do but I can't exactly go out and buy a small bag of black hawk to see me through. Extremely disappointed in my supplier now when I think of the flow on effect of this for my girl. None of my local pet shops stock either of the items I use.

Has anyone else used this company over the longer term (I've only been using since January) and had similar issues or better luck? Does anyone have a company they'd consider more reliable for regular deliveries who also have reasonable prices?

Guest donatella

I use www.naturalpetstore.com.au

$5 delivery, great prices, delivery to Brisbane usually in 2 days.

Just had a look and they are a smidge more expensive for the black hawk (or Canidae) and we'd have to get a better and more expensive seniors kibble (no Advance on their site) but it's better than no kibble!

They've already charged me for my current order so I think it will be chicken, rice and vegetables for the fur kids for a few days until the delayed kibble arrives.

What a terrible 'First World Problem' my dogs are experiencing...

Another natural pet store user here for our dry dog food & it's on my door step with in 2 days of me placing the order & I'm on north of Newcastle. All this for a fantastic $5 delivery fee.

Edited by BC Crazy

I have been using the online site Paws for Life to buy my kibble in bulk and finally got myself to what I think is a regular delivery schedule from a supplier with reasonable rates. But every single delivery has been late and now I am actually going to run out of the Black Hawk one (already ran out of the Advance Seniors) and I am really not sure what to do. We'd be fine if the deliveries matched our repeat order timeframe. Changing my pei's diet for a short period is the last thing I want to do but I can't exactly go out and buy a small bag of black hawk to see me through. Extremely disappointed in my supplier now when I think of the flow on effect of this for my girl. None of my local pet shops stock either of the items I use.

Has anyone else used this company over the longer term (I've only been using since January) and had similar issues or better luck? Does anyone have a company they'd consider more reliable for regular deliveries who also have reasonable prices?

I use this company and haven't had a problem.... I get Eagle Pack for my guys.

I've been using Paws for Life for maybe.. 6 months or so now? They've been great every time. I have it set up so that every 4 weeks I automatically get sent out a bag of dog food for Kyojin and two bags of kitty litter. My order was charged on Monday and arrived today. Three days is the longest it's ever taken.

Omar's have very cheap Black Hawk prices! I will contact them re delivery prices for large bags though as they use Aust Post for smaller stuff and that can take time. DOL is fantastic for useful information!!!!

you can pick up...they are at Kuraby, about 18k's from Beenleigh

http://ovedshorseandpetstore.com.au/contact-us.html

You know I looked at their site to see where they were based and couldn't find it. That's brilliant!!!!

Guess where I'm off to tomorrow!

Edited by Little Gifts

I have been using Paws for Life for a while now and always found their service very good, next day delivery. I don't use Black Hawk... but, my Mum just placed her first order with them 2 weeks ago, and she ordered Black Hawk, I think it took a week to arrive, we live at the same address to I don't know why delivery too so much longer for her. Perhaps they have changed something recently? Although my last order was only about a month and a half ago I think. Or perhaps this is an issue specific to Black Hawk?