Reindeer Antler

Katie P

So about two years ago I brought reindeer antler for my dogs and its taken them that long to work through them!!! I went to the same place where I purchased them and seemed to not sell them anymore.

Can anyone direct me to where I could purchase them online......dogs are starting to redirect themselves to things they are not supposed to chew!

Ta!

Do you know if little dogs like munching on these too? My shiba is a fussy little princess who likes something one day and ignores it the next so I'm interested in trying this but if they're really only for big dogs who love to chew I might be wasting one that should go to a more deserving dog as they're so hard to get!

Do you know if little dogs like munching on these too? My shiba is a fussy little princess who likes something one day and ignores it the next so I'm interested in trying this but if they're really only for big dogs who love to chew I might be wasting one that should go to a more deserving dog as they're so hard to get!

My dogs are Japanese Spitz and they love them :) takes them a while to get through them but keeps them entertained for ages!!!

My pugs have no problems getting in to the antlers, they love them :D