Camping At Hillsborough

Meea

the caretaker has come round before and got fees off me, but not always , it wasn;t much from memeory

eta, you can usually pay it with entries too , if it is listed

Edited by Chezy

HVHC and the other shows that w/end 10/5??

We will be all groomed up with your reject grooming tools (half of which I dont know what they even are!!) so be very afraid :wave:

:) sorry can't tell what breed you have but OH has said he more then happy to tell you what the tools are and give you a quick hand if we're not running amuck :) (he's a groomer by trade)

we'll be somewhere near the toy/terrier ring with lowchen and a couple of terriers :)

Tks Guys

Probably unlikely my low maintenance deerhound needs the tricky stuff - but there is this one weird thing I would love explained!!

Hopefully I can track you down. Will be in touch when the numbers arrive.

Cheers

Meea

• 6 months later...

How early can you arrive at Hillsborough?

We are travelling down from Brisbane for the Wyong and Gosford Shows that have been moved from Morisset to Hillsborough.

We will leave Brisbane on the Monday before stopping at Port Macquarie Monday night and arriving at Hillsborough on Tuesday.

Will we be allowed in that early?

Is there a phone number for the caretaker?

You won't be able to sent up until Thursday midday. That's the norm for all the weekend shows at hillsborough.

Thanks for that info.

We will just have longer or more stop overs on the way down so we arrive Thursday PM.

I guess there is no power there. Are generators allowed during the day?

You won't be able to sent up until Thursday midday. That's the norm for all the weekend shows at hillsborough.

Thanks for that info.

We will just have longer or more stop overs on the way down so we arrive Thursday PM.

I guess there is no power there. Are generators allowed during the day?

Call the caretaker they are quite nice and accommodating if you need to get there early they might be able to sort something out for you.