Colac Shows - 27th & 28th April

Austerra

I don't have numbers for Kilmore or Colac. Just checked my Cheque account and Colac chqs were presented 18th March and Kilmore a couple of weeks ago.

At least I know I'm entered but very annoying.

I'd be happy (well almost), for OzEntries to be available but after entering a show through there last week, the fees were so high. I entered 3 dog which would have cost me $39 plus $1.20 in stamps = $40.20 if I had sent them via the Postal Service but the Total was $45.17. The extra was made up of Online processing fee, CC Fee and GST. Will send manual entries in the future.

I don't have numbers for Kilmore or Colac. Just checked my Cheque account and Colac chqs were presented 18th March and Kilmore a couple of weeks ago.

At least I know I'm entered but very annoying.

I'd be happy (well almost), for OzEntries to be available but after entering a show through there last week, the fees were so high. I entered 3 dog which would have cost me $39 plus $1.20 in stamps = $40.20 if I had sent them via the Postal Service but the Total was $45.17. The extra was made up of Online processing fee, CC Fee and GST. Will send manual entries in the future.

Yikes! Here I was thinking it was a good idea! I do like tracking the cheques tho.

Numbers for one of the Colac shows arrived today. Don't like our chances of getting the second lot as no mail tomorrow (Anzac Day) and we will probably be leaving for Colac before mail delivery on Friday.

Bugger, still no numbers, hope postie early on Friday, looks like may have to be ready to queue at secretary's office on Saturday. Does seem unusual for this show secretary to not have received them.

7.3.5 The Affiliate conducting the conformation show shall:7.3.5.1 Stamp each exhibit number on the front with the name of the Affiliate conducting the exhibition.

7.3.5.2 post exhibit numbers to the exhibitor at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the fixture.

I got my Sunday numbers today but no Saturday numbers yet. They were postmarked yesterday - 23rd April

Group 1 - 1 - 119 (119)

Group 2 - 120 - 179 (59)

Group 3 - 180 - 263 (83)

Group 4 - 264 - 317 (63)

Group 5 - 318 - 391 (73)

Group 6 - 392 - 469 (77)

Group 7 - 470 - 528 (58)

No numbers here either and I only live an hour away from the Secretary!

Not that it matters now, as my pup has been ill, lost weight and not worth taking along... :(

Will try to get along for a look. Good luck to all entered!! :thumbsup:

I got my Sunday numbers today but no Saturday numbers yet. They were postmarked yesterday - 23rd April

Group 1 - 1 - 119 (119)

Group 2 - 120 - 179 (59)

Group 3 - 180 - 263 (83)

Group 4 - 264 - 317 (63)

Group 5 - 318 - 391 (73)

Group 6 - 392 - 469 (77)

Group 7 - 470 - 528 (58)

Thanks for the numbers.