A Photo That Captures Her "spirit"

redangel

Awww what a lovely thread and great pics :D

When Louis is out and about he is not the 'real' Louis that I see at home (due to fear issues from a screwed up puppy-hood) but occasionally he lets his guard down with another dog and then his 'spirit' shows :)

8481871002_baac719f92_z.jpg

Daisy doesn't have much 'spirt' (another rescue with a dodgy past) but this shows her 'emotion' well :)

5356556810_bf35b2c915_z.jpg

eta - sorry got carried away with 3 Louis shots, then realised you said single pic :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maeby Fünke

If anyone knows how to fix the eyes, I would be most grateful :)

post-47381-0-71524600-1367523062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maeby Fünke

What a lovely thread :thumbsup:

A couple of pics taken by the talented Sal Robinson at KCC park...I think they capture what it's like living with two very different dogs...

Confident in water...

EmampZiggy030-2_zps7530e91f.jpg

Not so much...

EmampZiggy055-2_zps3dd6989a.jpg

Serious about training...

EmampZiggy083-2_zpsedfe7023.jpg

Not so much...

EmampZiggy123-2_zpsfeaa159c.jpg

What to do when off duty?

Run!

EmampZiggy211-2_zpse896fd9f.jpg

Flirt! :love: :laugh:

EmampZiggy237-2_zpsfae14055.jpg

Kiwigirl do you think Sasha might need a pillow? it would be more comfy should she want to watch telly. :D

completely :offtopic: but something I've noticed with some of your posts redangel. How come sometimes I see your siggy, like on the first post of this thread, but other times it doesn't come up, such as this one I've quoted. :confused:

Edited by Kirislin

talking about spirit - this dog can look into your soul...... you might have to click on the photo to bring up to size to see.

post-23842-0-35620300-1367585670_thumb.jpg

I think I may of met this dog.. Is this the handsome Bobby?

Kirislin sometimes if I post more than once in a thread I opt not to have my siggy like sometimes when I am feeling it it too distracting, like in Rainbow Bridge. :)

Love the head on the white paws Staffyluv...too cute.

Guest Maeby Fünke

I'm not sure how much can be done with it so underexposed unfortunately. I could brighten up the eye to the right of screen a bit but the one that is completely black is pretty much toast. Sorry. :(

No worries... There is a whole set of these and they are my favourite photos of him.

eta

Actually, I have the originals somewhere and they might be better... My sister took these and she edited them.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Guest Maeby Fünke

I'm not sure how much can be done with it so underexposed unfortunately. I could brighten up the eye to the right of screen a bit but the one that is completely black is pretty much toast. Sorry. :(

No worries... There is a whole set of these and they are my favourite photos of him.

If you've got some that aren't quite as underexposed I'd be happy to see what I can do with them for you. :)

I will have a look for them... I think they're on my old laptop.

eta

I've just remembered where they are... They're on a USB stick that I left at my Dad's house. I will get it tomorrow.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Kiwigirl do you think Sasha might need a pillow? it would be more comfy should she want to watch telly. :D

She sometimes likes to put her head on my V pillow , that's if madam Lacey hasn't nicked it first :laugh:

My very favourite photo of Luka

000_0794.jpg

Close second though :)

pooks-1.jpg

Bose - very serious, dignified & zero sense of humour

000_0910.jpg

Macey - not so much

000_0941.jpg

Bryan - sort of wants to be a working dog but worries about the dark & loud noises

bry.jpg

IMG_4413_zps9a726091.jpg

Finally got the photo I wanted. So many paradoxes in Jake but this is what I see.

MyValkyrie I think Bryan is good looking enough to skip work. I find real working dogs interesting. Town dogs get so much put into them to stop them being bored and working dogs just get to do real stuff all day long. Such a contrast.

Edited by hankdog