Rspca

Jed

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened in Victoria, according to my source. Vic RSPCA.

Can you link to the source with some information? A picture on FB doesn't scream legit to me.

I have nothing else, which is why I am asking.

The blurb said he was the face of the million paws walk, failed the temperament, because he turned his head away when they wanted to look at his teeth - not bit, just turned his head, and then he got the chop.

Can you link to the source with some information? A picture on FB doesn't scream legit to me.

The blurb said he was the face of the million paws walk, failed the temperament, because he turned his head away when they wanted to look at his teeth - not bit, just turned his head, and then he got the chop.

Bloody disgusting :mad I am surprised any dogs meet all the criteria that satisfies the RSPCA.

Bloody disgusting :mad I am surprised any dogs meet all the criteria that satisfies the RSPCA.

So you know this dog in question has been PTS ? or just jumping on the RSPCA hate wagon as usual ?

Look if someone has a link about this dog that doesn't come from a Facebook campaign, feel free to post it. Everything else is just useless speculation.

Agree.

I totally understand that there are a lot of issues with the RSPCA and much of the distrust is certainly warranted, but jumping in with the hate without the information to support it is pointless and counterproductive.

Look if someone has a link about this dog that doesn't come from a Facebook campaign, feel free to post it. Everything else is just useless speculation.

Agree.

I totally understand that there are a lot of issues with the RSPCA and much of the distrust is certainly warranted, but jumping in with the hate without the information to support it is pointless and counterproductive.

Certainly, the OP is asking if it's true but there's been much assumption and no proof.