12 Year Old Cav King Charles Free On Gumtree

I could not help myself and sent this email:

I cannot believe that a human being who has had a dog for 12 years think that a pool is more important than the dog, I just hope he does find a great home where his life will have a much higher value than bricks and water....and to think your other dog will no longer have his companion to keep him company because your family want the pool instead of a dog.

I hope every time you get in that pool or just admire it you know that your dog haunts all of you knowing that he paid the ultimate price for every ones entertainment and pleasure.

Maree

I wasn't abusing them and to put what they put in the add is only going to make people react, they should have just put they need to rehome him and leave it at that, what did they expect.

It is not like they can't afford the dog you only have to look at the house, I think it is disgusting.

Does anyone know where he is?

I can go and get him out of that place now if it helps.

I have a client in my street looking for a first dog, and i suggested a cav, maybe too old, but happy to get him out before he ends up who knows where.

I'm not sure he would be happy with my 3 here, but i could keep him inside, if its just to get him out of the situation.

If a rescue needs me to get him and hold him for a bit let me know.

Edited by juice

I've just emailed so will see if I get a reply. My suspicion is that the dog is most likely to have a heart murmur and in need of meds or something along those lines so the owner has decided to get rid of it.... I may be wrong. What a lousy thing to do to a dear old dog. I was minding a boy I bred last week. He was 12 1/2 and died 3 days before he was due to go home. His owners and I are broken hearted. They are not with us long enough :cry:

Edited by Gretel

I just saw the Goldie too, i wonder if the cav has heath probs so thats why its being offloaded.

There is another add for 2 cavs free aswell, male and female, thats a worry, they are in Liverpool. :(

its a good job i never look on gumtree :(

Edited by juice

I wasn't abusing them and to put what they put in the add is only going to make people react, they should have just put they need to rehome him and leave it at that, what did they expect.

It is not like they can't afford the dog you only have to look at the house, I think it is disgusting.

I agree, I think it's disgusting too. I wasn't criticizing you, simply stating that they have copped loads of abuse via Facebook.

Does anyone know where he is?

I can go and get him out of that place now if it helps.

I have a client in my street looking for a first dog, and i suggested a cav, maybe too old, but happy to get him out before he ends up who knows where.

I'm not sure he would be happy with my 3 here, but i could keep him inside, if its just to get him out of the situation.

If a rescue needs me to get him and hold him for a bit let me know.

The ad says leichhardt.

Yep, if I was close I would have him here now. I'm sure he'd find a home quickly despite his age. To be honest I thought it was a hoax at first as it's so strange.

My childhood KCS had a heart murmer, he was an amazing soul who we lost too young. :(

Guess that's why this hits home......

If a rescue does take him please let me know so I can make a donation.

Reminds me why i no longer look on Gumtree.Cavaliers don't need much room;just a couch or a lap would keep them happy.I wonder if they are worried the little dog will fall in the pool .The Lab would be able to swim in the pool i guess.Whatever the reasons it's very sad.

I've just emailed so will see if I get a reply. My suspicion is that the dog is most likely to have a heart murmur and in need of meds or something along those lines so the owner has decided to get rid of it.... I may be wrong. What a lousy thing to do to a dear old dog. I was minding a boy I bred last week. He was 12 1/2 and died 3 days before he was due to go home. His owners and I are broken hearted. They are now with us long enough :cry:

Leichhardt is easy for me to get to. Please PM me if you get a response and if I can help (ie. pick-up/temp care).