Anyone Up For A Good Laugh?!

Hahaha I love the start where the dog behind her is serenely swimming around and then she gets right in there paddling up a storm. The other dog is probably thinking 'what the heck is this?!'. :D

She is quite clearly enjoying herself, but gee, she must be exhausted at the end of her swim!

You'd think so wouldn't you Ash. But Fame is incredibly fit. She has a little breather, few seconds usually and always dives straight back in :laugh: She can do this for 40 minutes or so, til I call it off and do it all again for days on end. Sure, she sleeps well, but it never really exhausts her. She has amazing energy.

This is her other favourite passion (behind herding sheep) :D

Guest Clover

:rofl: I am glad it is not just my Border Collie girls that "swim" like this lol. Great video.

Eta: I just saw the agility video, great run and gorgeous dog :love:.

Edited by Clover

Thanks for sharing the swimming video apart from the funny side of it lovely to see dogs having fun.The agility video was great too.Lovely happy dogs you have dyzney. :)

A friend of mine's boy swims like this. Cracks me up.

I was looking after him when he was 3 or 4 months old and took him to the local water hole with my guys and freaked that he was going to drown. He is 8 now and still swims like it. LOL

I am another who thought your laugh was infectious, Dyzney. All your dogs look so healthy and happy even if one of them has a hilarious left of centre swimming style. thumbsup1.gif

The place you stayed looks great.