Litters Due July 2013

Monteba

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go off don't they, someone had their pointy little nose shoved out the side of Rommi's tummy last night, was some kind of party in there I think. I should have video'd it. Her tummy was bouncing all over the place :) I ahve been listening with my stethoscope as well, little hearts are very cute :)

Hahaha I say 9 :)

I will put a photo up of Rommi later eekkk!

Only 3 days to go and she has gained just under 5 kgs- she only started at 10.6!!!!

9 is much more friendly!

WOW 5kilos... Im scared to weigh audrey when she gets xrayed :-o

We had 5 pups in about 2 and a half hours this afternoon, starting at 4.23pm :thumbsup:

We have three boys and two girls. The firstborn pup was a girl and is about half the size of the other pups but she's suckling and seems ok. Fingers crossed for her. They are pretty content pups and despite being a bit shocked at first Zora has really taken to being a mum.

We are on the home straight now .... Maddee has 7 days to go, hmm tho I don't think she will hold on that long!! :)

Congrats to those that have lil ones now. :thumbsup:

Goodluck to all those in waiting too.

We had 5 pups in about 2 and a half hours this afternoon, starting at 4.23pm :thumbsup:

We have three boys and two girls. The firstborn pup was a girl and is about half the size of the other pups but she's suckling and seems ok. Fingers crossed for her. They are pretty content pups and despite being a bit shocked at first Zora has really taken to being a mum.

YAY.... well done on the arrival of your first homebred babies!

We are on the home straight now .... Maddee has 7 days to go, hmm tho I don't think she will hold on that long!! :)

Congrats to those that have lil ones now. :thumbsup:

Goodluck to all those in waiting too.

We have two days to go and I thought we may be going by now due to massive expansion but so far no signs of labour at all, she is passed out asleep :)

I do need to nip out and get milk and cereal though, then she can go any time after that :)

More babies very soon :)