Litters Due July 2013

Monteba

We have babies!! :thumbsup:

After a restless early morning and her waters breaking on my bed first baby was born 10am after nearly 1 & half hours of trying to deliver. Maddee wasn't a happy camper and tried to sink her teeth into me poor girl was in a wee bit of pain. But the next 6 delivered with ease.

So we have 4 boys - 2 Black/White 2 blue/White

and 3 girls all black/white.

Will add some photos later

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have babies!! :thumbsup:

After a restless early morning and her waters breaking on my bed first baby was born 10am after nearly 1 & half hours of trying to deliver. Maddee wasn't a happy camper and tried to sink her teeth into me poor girl was in a wee bit of pain. But the next 6 delivered with ease.

So we have 4 boys - 2 Black/White 2 blue/White

and 3 girls all black/white.

Will add some photos later

Woohoo congratulations :)

Can't wait for photos :)

My litter was a week old yesterday! All of them doubled their birth weights by 7 days (most were double at 6 days!). Zora is still taking care of them but is getting a bit stir crazy :laugh: She has started destroying things (raided the recycling and ripped up a juice box, stole and tore up the toilet paper roll from the bathroom etc) so I have had to resume her training.

Last night was the first time I slept through the night since the pups were born :D That means I'm moving back to my own bed tonight, very relieved after spending almost two weeks on air beds or my couch.

9314404766_424441dc5f_z.jpg

Forest7Days-1 by Astrelis, on Flickr

Wow Nevafollo she is huge!! :eek:

Trisven little fuschia is a little powerhouse, she is not being supplemented anymore and is making substantial gains. Plus she is holding her own on the boobs against her massive brothers. :)

Here she was at 2 days, you can see she had no fat on her at all.

9299715034_fa48eb8323_z.jpg

Here she is at 7 days, she doubled her birthweight by 6 days old! :thumbsup: ETA - She is being held by my brother who is quite a large man, so even though she looks small still she has grown quite a bit.

9314408148_6f4afb6fc0_z.jpg

Edited by RallyValley

Oh wow Nevafollo! Thats a huge litter.

Quite content with just 6 :) They are getting close to opening their eyes I think - they are quite loosely closed now.

ETA - Attached a graph of all my pups weight gains.

post-31535-0-20346900-1374489350_thumb.jpg

Edited by RallyValley

Very flash RV, I just write the amounts down and then go holy cow they are enormous!!!!!!

This morning they were between 746gms and 791gms :) - I have even checked twice on some occassions!!!

9 Plus - wow!!! My four are just fine and dandy :) Can't wait to see babies :)

Haha yes well I'd much prefer 6 but pointers can and do have pretty big litters so should have expected about that I guess lol!!! I'll die if she has more than ten!!! It was a very very crowded X-ray thou! Was nice seeing the first few all lined up and ready to come.... I don't think they have dropped down enough yet so still think she will hold out til Friday... Hopefully!

So after a traumatic night I am pleased to say Audrey has 6 beautiful little pointee children 3 boys 3girls.... So far touch wood all is going well except the fact I haven't slept in 36hrs now ... Yawn! We lost two little boys so her X-ray was right at 8-10