Best Cars For Showing

some are also easier to install a false floor in the back so you can pack things underneath & then sit things on top making packing easier because you aren't reliant on it being done in an order to fit .

Often with some cars you think "i could start packing now" but reality is you can't because it must be done in order to fit correctly so always consider if options are there to make life easier .

Ie wagons can be great for the false floor unless the spare wheel is in the back & then that takes out space

Although it's not on your list and may not be suitable depending on the roads you are driving on, but I love my Honda Jazz.

I can fit a compact gazebo, 2 x trolleys, 2x chairs, gazebo mats & sides, grooming kit, trolley mats etc in the boot. The backseat fits 3 x PP30's side by side. :)

Cheap to run, easy to use during the week (parking, u-turns etc)

yeah I have an older Mazda 323 and with the back seat down can fit 2 greyhounds and a compact gazebo and sides. In the roof basket I put the 2 soft crates and my chair and floor mat. On the front passenger seat I put my handbag and small grooming kit. If someone is sitting there I can put that stuff in th eback or in the roof basket.

If I only take one greyhound everything I need can fit in the back with the dog.

It also tows my largish 4 berth with relative ease when needed.

Ok so no Vectra wagons then.

I do ideally want to keep the front and 2 seats in the back free incase I need to take the human kids as well sometimes to the shows.

Maybe I will look at a holden/ford wagon and get a false floor made up. Does anyone have a 2003-2006 commodore wagon that wouldnt mind tell me the height from the roof to the boot floor?

Have a great weekend showing for those that are :)

TIA again for all your help

Also check fuel tank for Hyundai Santa Fe. I have a 2000 model and its got a 40L tank, and 10L/100km... So not great for long trips!

Otherwise it is a brilliant car. I have 3 whippets and a bitsa all fit in back seat. Loads of room in the very back too

2007 Diesel Sante Fe here and the tank is 75 litres. It is diesel and we get just on 1000klms per tank. We lay down the back seat and get gazebo, trolley, chairs, table, grooming stuff and 4 x 24" crates in the back with ease.

2007 Diesel Sante Fe here and the tank is 75 litres. It is diesel and we get just on 1000klms per tank. We lay down the back seat and get gazebo, trolley, chairs, table, grooming stuff and 4 x 24" crates in the back with ease.

love my Sante Fe ... like yours, Diesel, 75L tank ... can fit almost all of my gear in the back without folding down the seats ..

when it's time to replace it I'll get the new model ....

the BEST car I have owned ... just love driving it ...

We have a 2006 Holden Acclaim Station wagon.

Back seats ar always down and I have two wire crates on that.

Behind the cargo barrier I have a raised floor where I fit two trolleys under and top gazebo, chairs, large c crate

and everything I need.

Only fault I can think of is the "Blind spot" where the front window ends on the drivers side, its a tad too wide for

my liking but after awhile you don't notice it.

Tried a Ford wagon and not as much roof to floor space for my crap.

BB

• 1 month later...

I have a Kia grand carnival and love it, it has eight seats if I need to take all my family out then I can drop the back seat into the floor and have a huge area. I can fit a crate big enough for my Newfoundland plus it has dual air-conditioning which he needs.

The middle row of seats can be removed individually, so if I am sleeping at a show I take them all out ( takes two minutes). Heaps of room to cart my gear then I can fit an air bed in the back for me to sleep in.

I fit the crate plus a huge show cage that I slide on top plus two gazebos, fridge,generator, grooming table, chair, mats and all my grooming gear no worries.

Not sure if its in your price range thou

I have a Kia grand carnival and love it, it has eight seats if I need to take all my family out then I can drop the back seat into the floor and have a huge area. I can fit a crate big enough for my Newfoundland plus it has dual air-conditioning which he needs.

The middle row of seats can be removed individually, so if I am sleeping at a show I take them all out ( takes two minutes). Heaps of room to cart my gear then I can fit an air bed in the back for me to sleep in.

I fit the crate plus a huge show cage that I slide on top plus two gazebos, fridge,generator, grooming table, chair, mats and all my grooming gear no worries.

We also have a Kia, heaps of room and it has dual fuel so cheap to run. Great dog show car IMO.

We also have a Kia, heaps of room and it has dual fuel so cheap to run. Great dog show car IMO.

I would love the dual fuel, I use mind every day for work so its not cheap on petrol. I guess thats the pice you pay for having a lot of power under the bonnet.

Where is your tank located?