'available For Adoption' Dog Coats?

Does anyone know where I could get either a premade dog coat with something to the effect of "I'm looking for my new forever home" or "I'm available for adoption" on it? Alternatively I actually do make my own dog coats so if anyone knows where i could get something embroidered that would also work :)

I'm happy to make my own, I'd like to get it embroidered nice and bold though. Might have to do a bit of a trawl for someone that can embroider for me at a good price if I send them the cut fabric piece before I put the jacket together.

I made up bandanas for Peiradise and they say Adopt Me! and have a pei pic underneath. We also had some for our aprons with our name and another image on them and I will be making some for our supporters soon for public events. I will admit I don't do it very well but I print the name and images in reverse on my printer onto iron on paper. I previously bought the paper from ebay and they didn't last more than 2 washes before peeling but my current batch were from Spotlight and more expensive. I hope that means they will last better!

And I am now making my bandanas just triangle shapes rather than folded squares as I've already gone through quite a few!

post-33739-0-83298500-1367985798_thumb.jpg

I made some 'Adopt Me' jackets for the dogs to walk around in.

Bought the corderoy jacket from a $2 shop.

Went to Crazy Riot - (art & craft shop) and they had felt Letters that you could peel off on one side and stick.

I stuck them onto my new jackets - worked a treat - cost me all of around $7 I think.

Good luck. :)