Gnarla's Story

Happens all too frequently, sad to say :mad Frank from Wyalong pound had 2 stolen last week, huge padlocks cut and staffy type and chi stolen (of all things ) and certainly not the first time. Ross from Temora pound actually asked me this morning if there were any options for mastiff pup he has in as he's seen some ferals driving slowly past and has happened before :(

Sad to say I know but Id definitely be taking off fb

Edited by ninahartland

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she couldn't be bothered looking after Narla before then I doubt she would make the effort to find your place, break in and take Narla or the pups now. She sounds all talk and no action to me. If she calls you or messages anywhere again I'd be very ballsy back stating the police and RSPCA are aware of the appalling condition the mum and pups were found in and would be dead from neglect if they had not been rescued by you. I'd add animal neglect and abuse of that extent is a criminal matter and one you take very seriously. I doubt she'd want to push it with you if she knew you were willing to take it further with 'the authorities'. Be crazy animal welfare lady and scare her right back! I bet there are warrants out for her or her partner for other matters. If there were young children involved I bet child protection knew about them too. People who neglect animals have a tendency to neglect lots of things, like their children, maintaining their rental property, paying all their bills, etc. They could be wanted for all kinds of things.

Stay strong and don't let this scare you too much. The universe will not let any of these dogs go back to that woman after what you have gone through to save them.

If she couldn't be bothered looking after Narla before then I doubt she would make the effort to find your place, break in and take Narla or the pups now. She sounds all talk and no action to me. If she calls you or messages anywhere again I'd be very ballsy back stating the police and RSPCA are aware of the appalling condition the mum and pups were found in and would be dead from neglect if they had not been rescued by you. I'd add animal neglect and abuse of that extent is a criminal matter and one you take very seriously. I doubt she'd want to push it with you if she knew you were willing to take it further with 'the authorities'. Be crazy animal welfare lady and scare her right back! I bet there are warrants out for her or her partner for other matters. If there were young children involved I bet child protection knew about them too. People who neglect animals have a tendency to neglect lots of things, like their children, maintaining their rental property, paying all their bills, etc. They could be wanted for all kinds of things.

Stay strong and don't let this scare you too much. The universe will not let any of these dogs go back to that woman after what you have gone through to save them.

Thank you so much - great encouragement from this. 3 pups now have tentative adoption so will look to move them on quickly. You are very right about neglecting animals also reflected in other things. rental homes for example. Apparently rumours also that hard drugs involved and mood/behavioural swings attributed directly to the use of artificial stimulants - Surprise Surprise! She has broken up with partner again!!! Third time since I seized the dogs. Without him she probably won't do anything, and he knows I would come after him if one went missing. I know them and they know me, and where I live. Small town! Just lucky hubby is on week 2 of 9 weeks holiday so there is always someone home most days and some pups will be gone before he has to go back to work.

Good news everyone Narla has a home and left yesterday, I won't say where but its a really good home. I cried and cried! But so happy!!

All I can think of is that you and your husband deserve medals, Chezal58. You took on an enormous challenge with courage and love and faced down threats and fear for the sake of Narla and her puppies.

Total admiration from me.

:cheer::cheer:

May St Francis stay with Narla and her babies. He was pretty slow in getting there, but he was looking out for them the day you came into their lives.

So very very happy for Narla. May she have a happy and long life - bless her . I can guarantee you that Koda will have a great life with us. After following the journey of Narla and her babies through your posts - I never dreamt I would be bringing one home to be part of my family. You did an amazing job for that little fur family and I promise I will do the same for Koda . I can hardly wait to meet him xx

So very very happy for Narla. May she have a happy and long life - bless her . I can guarantee you that Koda will have a great life with us. After following the journey of Narla and her babies through your posts - I never dreamt I would be bringing one home to be part of my family. You did an amazing job for that little fur family and I promise I will do the same for Koda . I can hardly wait to meet him xx

Hey! That is pretty exciting. We will want LOTS AND LOTS of updates :provoke: :laugh:

Good news everyone Narla has a home and left yesterday, I won't say where but its a really good home. I cried and cried! But so happy!!

Wonderful news! :thumbsup: Thank you for everything you did for Narla and her little family, it's been lovely being able to follow their journey. Hugs to you and hubby for an awesome job :heart: