Gnarla's Story

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three pups have definite homes now. Koda, Brock and Ned, and trooper has a meet and greet this weekend. So happy. They are growing quickly and will be really nice dogs.

They were raised by their doggie mum & their human mum to be really nice dogs. This is how good companion animals are 'made'.

And what puppy farming does not/cannot do.

You'll be so pleased that all, including mum, will go on to have a happy life & bring joy to their new owners.

I am the proud new mum of Koda. There will be lots of updates and pics of him as he grows up. He is going to have a American bulldog 8month desexed female as his friend and Live both indoors and outdoors , 1/4 acre , lots of car rides and trips to the dog beach etc. he will be very much loved by my husband and myself and will be included in our life totally . Looked into his eyes a just knew he was meant for us. Can't wait to welcome him to his forever home . ????

Has Bazza, he is my favourite :)

Bazza is the only one without a home to go to when they are old enough to be desexed. Trooper had a meet and greet today and was chosen to be part of a local family. Bazza is waiting patiently.

CHeck out the Narrandera pound thread as we now have yet another dog from the same delinquent owner that had Narla - Shees! Wish I could stop him owning any dogs but rumour is that he now has a boerbul! OMG people. Wonder if its a girl too??? If someone can help Glamour the staghound cross that would be wonderful!

• 2 weeks later...

Koda arrived safely on Friday and we absolutely love him. He has settled beautifully and thinks his new sister is pretty good also . Ill post pics as soon as I work out how to do it. Lol. Thanks Cheryl you did an amazing job and thanks for trusting us with him x