Gnarla's Story

what a cheek to be asking for her back!!!! :eek: I hope you forward her details on to the RSPCA and she's charged with cruelty neglect withholding veterinary treatment and abandonment, and anything else they can think of, as well getting a fine from council for having unregistered dogs!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a cheek to be asking for her back!!!! :eek: I hope you forward her details on to the RSPCA and she's charged with cruelty neglect withholding veterinary treatment and abandonment, and anything else they can think of, as well getting a fine from council for having unregistered dogs!

Yes to this. Loads of veterinary evidence to support it.

OK - first call to the police to let them know that the previous owner has surfaced and is now asking for Narla or one of her pups "back"... and that you are afraid for not only your own safety, but that they may try to break in and steal one or more of the dogs.

Second call to the RSPCA/council to let them know that the previous owner has surfaced and can be tracked down in order to have cruelty/neglect charges served on her for leaving them like she did.

T.

Just checked Radars page - is she the one posted "I want my dog and pups back" on Kodas photo?

I agree - forward on any details and contact the police - you have done such a brilliant job with Narla and the pups - no way do you want them falling into the hands of any undesirables

Just checked Radars page - is she the one posted "I want my dog and pups back" on Kodas photo?

I agree - forward on any details and contact the police - you have done such a brilliant job with Narla and the pups - no way do you want them falling into the hands of any undesirables

Yes that was her. I have deleted post and banned her from the site, bloody hell I have done all I can for these babies and she has done nothing and now thinks we should give them back to her. It was her sister that surrendered them all to the pound when she abandoned them. BTW the police here are useless - esp if complaint about indigenous persons. Sorry but it is true. Had one assault me physically and they didn't even return my calls and actively discouraged me from pressing charges. (pls don;t want to get into a debate about racial differences - just stating a fact). I will give it a go but unless they actually do come onto my land or one pup goes missing. police will not get involved.

Edited by chezal58

What a nightmare for you, Chezal. I don't have anything to add, I'm sorry. Just wanted to send cyber best wishes and reiterate what others have said re contact with RSPCA and police. Put it in writing, not email or phone, so you have copies of the correspondence and they can't say they weren't advised.

Ed to add: for a while, I'd be inclined to take Narla and her pups off the adoption site.

Edited by Danny's Darling

Faaar out. :eek:

Yep, take them down and have another group list them. Different photos, new names, post on FB that they've been adopted or moved interstate to keep them safe.

:(

Is there anywhere secure from break-in that you can put Narla and the pups if you have to go out?

I'd definitely see if there is another foster carer that can take in the pups until they are adopted... way too tempting for the old owner to try to steal one (or all). I'd say they would be more likely to try to steal one of the pups than Narla...

Can you find another vet that will desex them earlier than 12 weeks - our regular vet will do them at 8 weeks if they have dropped testicles... do the vets in Wagga do them earlier than 12 weeks? Might be worth the drive if they do...

T.

Don't leave them unattended,ever,and get them out asap, the possibilty is too great that this will end badly.

Yes, there is no room for error here and you need to act quickly.

As others have said, speak with the RSPCA and the Police (Anne's contact). Take them off the site and get them into care urgently. I would be worried these people may take things into their own hands :( so you and your family and other pets could be at risk. Don't speak with or aggrivate these people.

Do you know the person who is adopting the blue boy? You will have to be careful these people don't get someone to adopt on their behalf.

I don't want to scare you, it just that stranger things have happened.

You poor thing, after everything you have done for this little family. They are gorgeous! and a credit to you :)

Words are beyond me, I have some rather colourful words that I'd like to use to describe this person.

I doubt that they would want to part with any money, they seem to have the thought that (regardless of what they have done - or didn't do) the pups are theirs. :banghead:

Words are beyond me, I have some rather colourful words that I'd like to use to describe this person.

I doubt that they would want to part with any money, they seem to have the thought that (regardless of what they have done - or didn't do) the pups are theirs. :banghead:

That is EXACTLY what they think.

Faaar out. :eek:

Yep, take them down and have another group list them. Different photos, new names, post on FB that they've been adopted or moved interstate to keep them safe.

:(

Pet rescue site is safe - they wouldn't know to look there but certainly thinking about taking them off facebook