Jack Russell Boy Needs A New Home...

1369179511[/url]' post='6207355']

Update

Macca, the JRT is going to a JRT Rescue foster carer in NE Victoria tomorrow afternoon.

Bobbie, the Papillon mix is going to a rescue on the Mornington Peninsula on Friday afternoon.

They will be off to a much better life before the weekend!!!

thumbsup1.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just to let you all know, these photos were taken through the hand hole in the carports' front door which matches the door in the rear of the photo. These poor dogs don't even have the stimulus of seeing anything on the outside of that enclosure except for the little bit of sky between the top of the walls and the roof. Just heartbreaking :cry: And the owners mothers new boyfriends big dog [wolfhound/lurcher type] lives in the back yard which is on the other side of the gate in the rear of the photo. It barks a lot of the time apparently and had even got out and killed a neighbours chooks! Biggest trouble is that the parents are not setting a very good example to the teenage kids regarding animal ownership.

I wonder if they've got a multiple dog permit.

And just to let you all know, these photos were taken through the hand hole in the carports' front door which matches the door in the rear of the photo. These poor dogs don't even have the stimulus of seeing anything on the outside of that enclosure except for the little bit of sky between the top of the walls and the roof. Just heartbreaking :cry: And the owners mothers new boyfriends big dog [wolfhound/lurcher type] lives in the back yard which is on the other side of the gate in the rear of the photo. It barks a lot of the time apparently and had even got out and killed a neighbours chooks! Biggest trouble is that the parents are not setting a very good example to the teenage kids regarding animal ownership.

I wonder if they've got a multiple dog permit.

Doubt it, but it won't matter after Friday as there will be only one dog there anyway - thank goodness!

Thanks to you Rascalmyshadow for taking in the cute old papx man. I hope that the person/people in his new potential home will love Bobbie as much as he deserves.

This is a fantastic outcome for these two boys, a great result which has come round faster than I could've anticipated and I couldn't be happier.

I'm sure we will hear how Macca, the JRT is faring in his new foster home in due course. I look forward to taking him there this afternoon.

:thanks: Thanks again to everyone involved in saving these two boys - you all rock!! :rock: .

Macca went to his new foster home today thanks to JRT Rescue!!

Here he is 15 minutes after arriving in his new settling in enclosure. He seemed to get on well with all his new foster mums' dogs too. He seems very friendly, but will need some training. Thankyou so much Colleen for being his new foster mum, I know you will take really good care of him.

post-33027-0-80253300-1369296385_thumb.jpg

post-33027-0-44539100-1369296608_thumb.jpg

You're very welcome, just glad he has a better life ahead. Please keep me updated with any news of him, and some photos down the track if possible. Thanks again JRT Rescue for taking him on! :thumbsup:

Well, I just got home a half hour ago from delivering little Bobbie, the Papillon or Pom mix boy to rescue with Rascalmyshadow. He was extremely dirty and smelly but he was very well behaved on the 2.75 hour+ trip it took to get him there. He is a real cutie and was very friendly and waggy tail when he met Rascalmyshadows' dog/s.

She says that he will clean up a treat so I can't wait to see some after grooming shots of him. Unfortunately I forgot to take some before shots of him but believe me, he was very dirty, daggy and smelly.

Good luck little man on finding a new and wonderful forever home. You really do deserve it. :)

Here are a couple of pics of Bobbi today for anyone interested. Poor boy was covered in fleas, he is so itchy and his skin is so red other than that he is in pretty good shape.

Pic 1: Meeting a couple of our gang (before his bath)

post-2356-0-92877100-1369397991_thumb.jpg

Pic 2: After his bath saying hello to my son.

post-2356-0-81484100-1369398027_thumb.jpg

Edited to add: having a good look at him I think he might be a tibetan spaniel x pap

Edited by Rascalmyshadow