British Bulldog Ear Gluing

Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the north Brisbane region that can help with gluing my british bully's ears? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Supposedly this is a regular routine that it usually carried out before the baby bullies are taken to their forever homes.

post-49399-0-61343600-1368495599_thumb.jpg

Maybe start by asking his breeder, she may even be able to demonstrate :) I know nothing about it, but would imagine it is something you would have to do from an early age.

Hi Sheena thanks for your reply. Yes it does have to be done fairly young. Unfortunately my breeder is no longer breeding BB :(

Maybe start by asking his breeder, she may even be able to demonstrate :) I know nothing about it, but would imagine it is something you would have to do from an early age.

Hi Sheena thanks for your reply. Yes it does have to be done fairly young. Unfortunately my breeder is no longer breeding BB :(

How old is your pup? It looks pretty young, surely you can still go to your breeder and ask them for assistance?

Contact any of the breeders here: http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/breeders/british-bulldog.asp

Since your own is hard to contact. Most breeders are happy to answer questions relating to their breed.

Thanks kindly for your reply ???? I will take a look! Beautiful pic of your Rottweiler by the way, I previously owned he beautiful breed before BB's for 15 years! They are gorgeous!

post-49399-0-50542000-1368500141_thumb.jpg

Is it showing ear issues ??

We have a breed where taping/gluing ears happens occasionally but certainly don't do it from a young pup & not with every pup either .

Teething can make the ears do funny things .

If the ears aren.t correct to start with no amount of taping/gluing will work .

So you need to decide what issues the ears are,whether the fold is there or not

Any Staffordshire Bull Terrier breeder/shower who has done this would be able to show you so ask in the Stafford thread - same ears for both breeds.

How old is the pup? If the ears weren't up at 9-10 weeks chances are you have missed your window of opportunity. Teething does horrible things to nice ears. I don't bother myself - if the ears are rubbish you're only fooling yourself :)

Hi there :) thanks heaps ... I actually thought of eyelash glue I'm a beautician and glue eyelashes for a living, and it's safe & non toxic as well ... I just haven't glued ears before ... So I was hesitant to hurt her & not be experienced in doing so ???? thanks heaps again for your reply!