Seymour Shows Numbers/results

capanash

bel are you Metro Melbourne or Country, just curious on the time frame of delivery for your number??

My envelope arrived today after it was posted at Wandong a few days after the cut off only to be advised that I was late in entering?

Very interesting considering recent events........hmmmmmmm :confused:

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Got numbers the other day. It's all in together for both shows.

Begins with (# in group):

Group 1 - 1 (188)

Group 2 - 189 (76)

Group 3 - 265 (157)

Group 4 - 422 (122)

Group 5 - 544 (151)

Group 6 - 695 (187)

Group 7 - 882 (128)

Last no - 1009

Thank you for letting me know Lady of the Ghans that you had your numbers a few days back.

Too bad if I had accomodation booked, I would have been forfeiting a deposit because of a late cancellation due to no fault of my own. I would have thought that the envelope would have been returned as soon I was deemed to late to enter. I received it back today 16 May, with a post mark of the 14 May. Hmmmmmm

Just over 2 weeks ago I rescheduled an appointment that was booked for this Friday because I thought my entries were in the shows, now I find out today that was a complete waste of time!

Good luck to all entered!

That sucks Stolz :(

Got mine early this week, entered both, but only got one number? Would there be the same numbers for each day? Or am I missing a number?

Same number and one catalogue for both shows as far as I can tell.

Stolz that surprises me as our entries were late as well

We are in Albury and our mail is usually really slow.

I won't be there as I have a litter due on Monday but my house mate will be showing our 3 dallys and 2 Shih Tzus.

Thanks Lady of the Ghans! I was a bit confused (not that that is a hard thing to happen..) :)

No probs :) If you follow the catalogue, just beware that the group will move faster than you think.. haha I've been caught with that before!

Bis saluki

Ruis cav

Baby Samoyed

Minor afghan

Puppy corgi

Best In Show was actually a Boxer - Aust.Grand Ch Targeted By Newlaithe (Imp UK)

Owned by David and Faye Crooks