Hows This For A Puppy Farm

sheena

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might go and have another look at it then!

OK I'm back. Being very serious here - what do you think a place like that could go for at auction? Wouldn't it be great to buy it, get hold of their client list and then do something naughty with it!

What would those small green kennels in a long line be for? I'd hate to think the dogs spend their time in boxes of that size rather than those runs. As for the exercise area there is a distinct lack of urine stains on that grass. Perhaps you only get to visit it on your birthday?

Edited by Little Gifts

This is disgusting! Look at the scale of it icon_smile_mad.gif I feel like phoning Ray White and putting in a massive complaint… how can the agent even contemplate advertising the property as he did and using those words "Easy to learn and operate, this has been both an income stream and hobby for a long time" Grrrrrr.

Hopefully it wont fall into the wrong hands especially with the part about it being a great income. Those poor little doggies. Would be brilliant for a rescue facility though. I hope all those doggies are desexed and also get to live a life of retirement not just the home owner.

Those huts in the field look like chook houses, the ramp is high for small breeds and pups to get up, looks like its just for show.

More likely they are all stuck in those tiny box's in a row all the time, and i bet they don't get to run through that river and live like they should :(

Scumbags :mad

Currently holding 80 breeders and sires with council approval and infrastructure to expand to 150

Errm. That's double.

Maybe they need to sell because they can't live with themselves anymore.

If you can look past the disgusting business ethic of the place as it is it would be a great facility for a rescue or a boarding kennel. I agree with the person who said to desex the current lot and find them nice homes and then repurpose it!

If you can look past the disgusting business ethic of the place as it is it would be a great facility for a rescue or a boarding kennel. I agree with the person who said to desex the current lot and find them nice homes and then repurpose it!

:thumbsup: I agree with me as well :D