So Who On Here Sells Their Photos?

pesh

Hi All

Just wondering who sells their photos and is it worth your time and effort?

If you do sell where do you place them? Would love to have a look. :) Yep sticky beak day. :laugh:

Thx

Sharon :)

Pers I always enjoy looking at your photos, so natural, beautiful

Someone I know took one of my photos for personal use without my permission. If she'd asked I would have said not a problem, but just to asume annoyed me.

Does everyone place watermarks on their photos once they've been place in a public forum?

Edited by pesh

Snook same thing happened to a girl in my Photography group, she was answering all the questions and one was do you make any money from your photography and she was just honest and said occasionally to which they replied well your not covered. After a lot of tears and drama they came to the party and paid out her claim. (New D7000 and 70 - 300 lens) She snapped the lens off the camera body by accident rendering the camera and lens useless and unfixable.

I don't consider any money I make from my photography any sort of profit/income etc, especially when I am still in the red for some of my equipment! :laugh:

I just assumed your cameras had to be on their own policy with your insurance company to be fully covered. Even before i started selling the odd photo, my camera has had its own. My new one will too as of Monday.

Interesting read...good info. Will be passing this on to a few other photography mates!

Yes, I sell them to clients :laugh: I have also sold some to Getty, but am yet to make anything out of that. I have a pile of paperwork to do for some more that they have requested. I've never had much success with Redbubble etc, but keep stuff on there so I can get cards etc for myself.

• 2 weeks later...