Boarding On North Side Brisbane

puddles

Hi all,

I know this has been done before, but it was in 2009 the thread I found.. Many things can change in four years! So, any decent kennels in the area? The ones in Bracken Ridge? Dog is a little snappy and not great with other dogs, so they need to be trust worthy and not stick her in for play time.

Am actually driving from west qld, so anywhere between toowoomba and bris would be fine also.

Thanks!

I've booked my dogs in at the Border River Pet Resort at Morayfield for later this year. I've only heard good things about them, their features look great and the staff was nothing but helpful and friendly.

Edited by fuzzy82

We use Samford Pet Resort as well for our tibbies. One of them is reactive with dogs and they have managed him very well. He loves going there. Both tibbies happy when I drop them off and clean, healthy and happy when I pick them up.We pay around $30/day per dog for standard accommodation. Deluxe accommodation is between $50 & $60 per day depending on time of year. The prices are on their website.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Sandra, have emailed white rose. Unfortunately with samford pet resort, they do in fact change over $50 a day for basic if you are only boarding one dog :eek:

$50 a day - for basic care :eek: I presume by "basic" they mean a shared kennel and no "extras". Sounds incredibly expensive. I only ever pay around $24.

My three were quite happy at Border River Pet Resort. To be fair though they are well known to all the owners and staff and while I'm sure that it makes their time there a little easier I know that all their guests are very well looked after.