What Is Your Dogs Favorite Treat?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly you can't win on forums, if you resurrect an old thread people go on about how you're bringing up an old thread, if you start a new one people whinge about that. People are joining in so they obviously aren't worried and there isn't an actual requirement for you to be interested in every thread posted on here so you can actually just not click if you don't want to!

The mealworms were supposed to be for the chickens. Now that the dogs have discovered these tasy new treats (eww), I've got five hens and three dogs lining up for them. I need to learn how to grow mealworms so we can keep up with the demand.

Cheese, Stan would do a cartwheel for cheese :D

Sonny & Stella are the same. OMG!!! Is that cheese mum's got?? Then they both start going through the tricks & obedience moves they know to see what they have to do to get it LOL

This is Stan's cheese face. When I want him to look at me when I'm taking a photo...just say cheese :)

Huh?! did you say Cheeeeeeeeeeese? :eat:

My boy was not called 'Tip-Top" for nor nothing.... he loved bread.

His favourite fruit pear, but he loved it all including oranges and lemons. He loved grapes- as a toy, but he would not eat them. :thumbsup:

Di

Both my pugs love ice-cubes.

Except Boston will suck on them for a while, then bury them in his bed for later :laugh:

How does that work out for him? :laugh:

He's always a bit confused when he goes back to get it, but I think he just blames Max for stealing (because she always steals his things :rofl: )

My dog's love Fruit Sticks (the fruit version of a musk stick).

If you sit on the couch Kobi will come up, look at you and then start talking/barking.

If the fruit stick container is on the coffee table he'll come up and start poking it.

They get two after dinner before bed.