Risks Of Leaving Dog Coat On All Day?

MadWoofter

This is the basic type of coat mine wear. This is double polar fleece, they also have the same but with a waterproof outer, batting and polar fleece and courdroy and polar fleece with a shorter neck

This is the shorter neck one, I have never had them get a leg through the neck on these

Love these coats, where do you buy them?

My vizsla wears his coat 24/7 this time of year. He would freeze to death otherwise. The Velcro comes undone if there is any pressure on his neck, so no chance of him getting stuck.

Edited by Bundyburger

This is the basic type of coat mine wear. This is double polar fleece, they also have the same but with a waterproof outer, batting and polar fleece and courdroy and polar fleece with a shorter neck

This is the shorter neck one, I have never had them get a leg through the neck on these

I made them myself from a pattern I drew up :)

Clever girl, well done, I'm jealous :laugh:

Would you like a copy?

Would you like a copy?

LOL, thanks for the offer but I'm not much of a sewer, {and I don't mean a smelly sewer - phew lol} wouldn't know how to read a pattern. I'm in awe of all you people that can make things from scratch! :laugh: I just thought, instead of sewer I should've said seamstress :rofl: