Too Cute For Boots!

Is it no more fostering because of the parvo or will you be taking a break with your back and all? If I was down that way I'd clean up for you. Very hard to face after the event. Take care of yourself and if you are up for it we have the most beautiful little pei baby on the Peiradise FB page. Ams also got a new bubba of her own and we will have both at an event tomorrow in a pet pram. Should be good for some serious cuteness! XXX

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more fostering puppies because of the parvo LG... I could keep the babies separate from my girls, but the granny flat has rough wooden floors, and the puppy yard pen has a grassed area - both impossible to completely eradicate parvo from in any quick amount of time.

On the upside, Harper and I went down to watch Katdogs and Stevie at obedience training today, and Harper behaved herself well for a 35 kilo going through her 9 month fear stage puppy. She even sat like a pro for the head trainer... wish she'd do that for me!

T.

Thanks dandybrush and ozsomerset... it's bad enough that the little tackers had to get their wings, but the biggest kick in the guts is the fact that I can't foster any more pups for a minimum 12 months. They were due to get their first vaccinations on Saturday... *sigh*

Oh - and a word of warning... this Parvo they contracted is one of the new strains - they don't get any vomiting until it's too late, and the stool doesn't have that distinctive smell of "regular" Parvo. It seriously looked just like coccidosis until the Parvo test came back positive.

T.

Oh - and a word of warning... this Parvo they contracted is one of the new strains - they don't get any vomiting until it's too late, and the stool doesn't have that distinctive smell of "regular" Parvo. It seriously looked just like coccidosis until the Parvo test came back positive.

T.

Thanks for the tip-off.