Do You Love All Your Pets Equally?

Blackdogs

I love them all, but not equally. Simi has taken my heart in a big way. The 2 boys would die for me and although I love them vey much its not the same as what I feel for Simi.

I feel guilty even saying it but its the truth :/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I care and provide for them all equally but definitely feel stronger love for some over others.

Same here, some are ( or have been, because they are over the bridge now ) more adorable than others. :heart: It also depends on how keen they are on me, and what they are prepared to do for me - by their own free will.

Guest Clover

No but all are given the same amount of time care and effort put into them. Just some are a little more special than others.

I had a busy/stressful day at work last week, went in early, came home late, it was dark and pouring with rain, husband is home with the animals until 3:30pm when he goes to work but they hadn't been out for a walk due to the rain. 4 dogs and the cat all over me demanding food and attention and traipsing in mud and leaves from being let out to toilet. I texted husband: "Arrrh. Tired of all these animals, running away from home and leaving all of you!!",. He texted back: "You are taking Gael with you, aren't you". Yep. Love them all, not equally!

at first i struggled to love my new girl...but now i love them differently but with equal feelings. my boy is my heart dog yet if he hurts or upsets my girl i feel very upset for her and just wanna make her feel better. they are both so different and i love them for their quirks :)

I had a busy/stressful day at work last week, went in early, came home late, it was dark and pouring with rain, husband is home with the animals until 3:30pm when he goes to work but they hadn't been out for a walk due to the rain. 4 dogs and the cat all over me demanding food and attention and traipsing in mud and leaves from being let out to toilet. I texted husband: "Arrrh. Tired of all these animals, running away from home and leaving all of you!!",. He texted back: "You are taking Gael with you, aren't you". Yep. Love them all, not equally!

:laugh:

Elsie is the bestest, cleverest, cutest, dog in the whole wide world... I am so kennel blind :p

I don't mind the cat, rabbit and chickens... I feed them and clean up after them, but they aren't the bestest, cleverest and cutest!

Ollie dog was without doubt my heart dog.

But Ziggy saved me when my whole world fell apart after losing my husband and then Ollie dog just 3 weeks later.

I think I do love them as much as I loved the other.

I have adored the foster dogs as well - there really isn't another feeling like helping a little lost soul find a family to call their own.

Earlier dogs were all loved and adored as well. Louis was certainly our character dog (SBT) and he and my youngest were the best of friends when the youngest was crawling around.

We had SBT growing up but also had 2 Dobes and a Rottweiler live with us (these were my brothers dogs but the whole family used to look after them).

I think growing up with dogs in my life all the time - I really could never be without one.

All are special in every way .If every dog i owned was the exact same life wouldn't be very fun ,Each one brings something new to each day that covers the many moods or feelings one might have so each one has there special tool of trade to make each day "fun"

My dogs love me unconditionally its seems only natural to offer them the same respect

No. One of my dog's is pretty antisocial, and she doesn't like to be picked up or cuddled. My other dog however will lie on your lap and sleep on your bed all day if she could. I love both of my dogs, but I feel more connected to one rather than the other

Of my four chookies I adore one, love the rooster and the other two are "nice". Hank was the most noble of dogs, but he never needed the input that Jake does. I love them differently and its the same with my children, one is easy going and has just bought himself up to be a wonderful person. The other is high maintenance and has been hard work so I guess has had more of my time. Maybe it's good they're so different and incomparable to one another.