Junior Kennel Club 13th July 2013 Kcc Park

Hi all Neuter Showies please support this Club with entering your neuter.

This is the first Show with Neuter Class being offered in Metropolitan Melbourne for 2013. We need to Show Dogs Vic that neuter classes are utilized.

Geelong Show Sunday

Group 1

Group 2

4 all staffies. Which ever 1 won also went on to win open neuter in show

Group 3

Group 4

2 One of which was from SA who came over because of neuter. This group has up until now only had 1 entrant Rebel Quests Fern.

Group 5

Group 6

Group 7

A total of 26

The Secretary is going to get me the numbers from last year.

One of the arguments against Neuter is that often there is only 1 in the group. I have been at 5 shows lately where there has only been 1 minor puppy in the working group. So that one does not cutit.

I have not added up the other entries that came with the neuter.

Wangaratta KC has neuter at their shows as well on the 29th and 30th of June, entries close this week I believe. This is the first year they have offered neuter, fingers crossed they get some decent numbers too.

Yes, Fern and I have had to travel interstate for competition at the Group level. But at our two most recent shows (Deniliquin and Albury) we had another neuter in Group 4, at one show a basenji, at the other a dachie. While these were NSW shows, I spoke to both the exhibitors, and they are both Victorian based.

It is great to have competition, and the neuter classes are such fun.

Yes all shows run under the regulations of dogs nsw but ag shows aren't affiliated with dogs nsw

Living on the border we are lucky to be able to show in both states and I am looking forward yo having more neuter shows in nsw

We have a 12 month old group 6 neuter. He is entered on 2 June @ Bulla and 29 June @ Wangaratta and we had decided these would be his last shows as there is never any competition. I'll see if the owner will reconsider and enter him on July 13.

We have a 12 month old group 6 neuter. He is entered on 2 June @ Bulla and 29 June @ Wangaratta and we had decided these would be his last shows as there is never any competition. I'll see if the owner will reconsider and enter him on July 13.

Group 6 has been well supported in the past with Dobes, Rotties and Bernese Mountain dogs.

Group 6 is usually well supported. Try being in Grp 4 where there has only been one for nearly 18 months. Thankfully that is changing. Even if there is no competition at Group level there is at neuter in show.

I have to say Fern continues to be shown to support the class, we are fully behind the concept, plus she loves it!

This is the first Show with Neuter Class being offered in Metropolitan Melbourne for 2013. We need to Show Dogs Vic that neuter classes are utilized.

Geelong Show Sunday

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

2 One of which was from SA who came over because of neuter. This group has up until now only had 1 entrant Rebel Quests Fern.

Group 5

Group 6

Group 7

A total of 26

One of the arguments against Neuter is that often there is only 1 in the group. I have been at 5 shows lately where there has only been 1 minor puppy in the working group. So that one does not cutit.

There were more than 1 Neuter in Group 6 - we had competition for the group run off - couldn't tell you what though :p

Plus they got 2 of my other entries that I would not have entered otherwise :).

Group 6 is usually well supported. Try being in Grp 4 where there has only been one for nearly 18 months. Thankfully that is changing. Even if there is no competition at Group level there is at neuter in show.

I have to say Fern continues to be shown to support the class, we are fully behind the concept, plus she loves it!

Yep, have to say that we have pretty much always had competition in Grp 6 for the group run offs - Mals, Bernese, Boxers, Dobes :), Rotty's, St Bernards, Sibes cant think of others atm.

Geelong Show Sunday

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

Group 6

Group 7

A total of 26

There were more than 1 Neuter in Group 6 - we had competition for the group run off - couldn't tell you what though :p

Plus they got 2 of my other entries that I would not have entered otherwise :).

Bisart you are right there was a Bernese. Missed it. So 2 Group 6 Total 27

Was there a Saint as well? I thought there was a dobe and a saint went in for Neuter in group?

Yes there was a Saint

Edited by allie181

Was there a Saint as well? I thought there was a dobe and a saint went in for Neuter in group?

Yes there was a badly behaved 12mth old Saint (my mum's :o)

Jeeez I need new glasses, there was a Saint not a Bernese.