Junior Kennel Club 13th July 2013 Kcc Park

Hi - does anyone know if the show will be held indoors at KCC or outdoors?

Also the Neuter class at Wangaratta KC show had about 20 entries - and was quite competitive! My whippet boy took the breed class but crashed out in the group where he was against four other breeds. I'm really looking forward to more neuter classes!

Hi - does anyone know if the show will be held indoors at KCC or outdoors?

Also the Neuter class at Wangaratta KC show had about 20 entries - and was quite competitive! My whippet boy took the breed class but crashed out in the group where he was against four other breeds. I'm really looking forward to more neuter classes!

The show will be indoors at KCC Park.

Cross posted from the JKC's FB page...

"The Committee of JKC as you would expect are thrilled with our entry but we do ask that ABSOLUTELY NO exhibitors set up or put down mats on Friday and that exhibitors are considerate of others and only take up the amount of space they need."

I hope they continue to run this one in the future. It's just down the road from my mum's place so I'll gladly bring the girls down for a trip a couple of times a year to coincide with a show for my future neuter girl(hound group)

might be a bit early for you but the Hound Club of Vic holds two shows, (this year first weekend in Nov) and will be holding Neuter class for the first time this year :)