Anyone Want To Adopt A Nana Pom $100?

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

This little darling is far too adorable to be in a shelter and should be cozy in someones bed during these cold nights. It says she is a cross but she looks pretty pure to me.

Anyone looking for a super cute little companion at the moment?

227404_582905041730613_934909334_n.jpg

doc_89561_th_600.jpg

http://www.adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?s=adoption&animalType=3&state=2&submitbtn=Find%20Animals&statusID=3&regionID=3&tpage=2&pagesize=16&task=view&animalid=294700

Don, good on you for highlighting this little darling. She's beautiful. Can that RSPCA get her out to foster-care? Or can one of the rescues that cherish little older dogs get her out.... or is that not policy?

I'd like this little Nana Pom to get the same happy ending as a Nana Tibbie (13 yrs) who just got adopted to a perfect home from AWL Qld. Note the warm baby blanket so her bottom wouldn't be on the cold floor. I'm so grateful to AWL Qld.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151409508897547&set=a.10150336240767547.343632.157104907546&type=1&theater

How can we help Nana Pom?

What about Varicool?

What about Nana Pom going into foster as an honorary Tibbie? :D :D

Thank god she is in Brisbane .............

DD, Nana Pom is at Yagoona RSPCA in Sydney. Just happenstance that both Don & the Nana Tibbie are in Qld.

Hi...I know a team leader at Yagoona...if you want to do something about this little one I can pass on your phone number or numbers to her if you like.Not sure if she could do anything for you but she would try her best she is a great friend. Cheers.

What about Varicool?

What about Nana Pom going into foster as an honorary Tibbie? :D :D

Thank god she is in Brisbane .............

DD, Nana Pom is at Yagoona RSPCA in Sydney. Just happenstance that both Don & the Nana Tibbie are in Qld.

Oh Lordy .... I didn't read the title properly. Just looked at Donatella's location. :(

If the RSPCA Wants to show that it is worthy of calling itself "For all creatures great and small" and put in a bit of effort, they'd have people queuing up for that little dog.

Guest donatella

Omg if she gets to live with Newfies I must see a picture, that would be the most adorable pairing.

Oh I'm so happy to hear nana has a home :heart:

I am a member of a Newfoundland club in NSW and I saw a message today congratulating one of the members for adopting her, so a happy outcome for this little one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please pass on heaps of congratulations from me, too. I couldn't be happier... Nana Pom has a happy ending to her story, just like Nana Tibbie. Both have gone to experiened dog people. :thumbsup:

Our lad & his wife owned both a Newfie, Jake, & a Mini-Foxy, Rosie. Guess who ruled the roost. :)

Edited by mita

one of my facebook friends who has show poms said she was going down to adopt her and had arranged to go down and collect her directly as requested by RSPCA.

In any event it seems that the girl is safe. From reading facebook posts I understand that she came from a puppy farm raid :cry:

one of my facebook friends who has show poms said she was going down to adopt her and had arranged to go down and collect her directly as requested by RSPCA.

I From reading facebook posts I understand that she came from a puppy farm raid :cry:

Good on your friend, too. That would've been another marvellous home.

Bloody puppy farms!

In any event it seems that the girl is safe. From reading facebook posts I understand that she came from a puppy farm raid :cry:

Ok thanks I just assumed she had a Newfoundland when it was posted on our web site, good outcome anyway :thumbsup:

Guest donatella

sorry to high jack the thread a bit. rspca somersby has an almost 12yo Greyhound now available for adoption. I will go and meet him tomorrow (well today) and get pics.

Oh poor little poppet! Can't wait to see pics of the old fellow.

sorry to high jack the thread a bit. rspca somersby has an almost 12yo Greyhound now available for adoption. I will go and meet him tomorrow (well today) and get pics.

Can't wait to see the old man, with a very unusual name!

Yay for Nana Pom :thumbsup:

Ok thanks I just assumed she had a Newfoundland when it was posted on our web site, good outcome anyway :thumbsup:

I'm presuming that she is taking it rather than the newfoundland, posted on Facebook that she can't wait until tomorrow. surely the RSPCA wouldn't have accepted two homes for her and my facebook friend has a wasted five plus hours drive? I hope not.

If she does go to my facebook friend, lots of other poms to play with and will be very much adored if her other poms are anything to go by :)