Anyone Want To Adopt A Nana Pom $100?

Guest donatella

sorry to high jack the thread a bit. rspca somersby has an almost 12yo Greyhound now available for adoption. I will go and meet him tomorrow (well today) and get pics.

No highjack at all. Nana Pom & all the other Nana & Gramps dogs need all the attention they can get. It's also so good if their stories.... with happy endings ... are got out to the general public. It's not only awareness about older dogs needing homes, but also sharing what gems the Golden Oldies can be.

Here's hoping the 12 yr old greyhound finds a home, like Nana Pom has.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to meet Nanna Pom today :D such a cutie

She was taken to Coonabarabran Dog Show (held at Gunnedah) and spent her day sitting on people's laps :laugh: dressed in her little coat and when it got hotter dressed in her t-shirt. She is such a little cutie, and settling very well into her new home :)

I got to meet Nanna Pom today :D such a cutie

She was taken to Coonabarabran Dog Show (held at Gunnedah) and spent her day sitting on people's laps :laugh: dressed in her little coat and when it got hotter dressed in her t-shirt.

Now off to her FB page hoping there'll be pics. Nothing like the Nana & Gramps dogs.

A Gramps tibbie boy aged 11 1/2 years has been rescued & now for adoption. I'd give my eye teeth for Tommy. Trouble is... he's with his breed rescue in the USA! :)

post-3304-0-83040300-1371966037_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita