Ozgrooming Bengo Crate

whippytails

Ozgrooming also have there own dedicated website (http://www.ozgroomingworld.com.au/) and are not just an ebay seller, I think they sell on ebay as well to get more market coverage. Heard a few reports of ok items at good prices, seems a decent place to go for those on a budget

And looking over their site they have a huge selection of products

I'm also happy with Petsplus.com.au 's prices on Bono Fido crates, picking mine up this week and will let you know what its like

edit: added links

Edited by JackC

I am very happy with my 30" Bengo crate from OzGrooming World. I like that it is light but well made and perfect for my JS. Not sure that I would trust something like a SBT in one but they can break out of pretty much any crate if they want to.

I bought the 30" Bengo crate from Ozgrooming world (through eBay) for my mini schnauzer puppy. It's a great quality in my view, and having looked around, a really good price.

I had a problem with the courier (countless missed deliveries with them trying to deliver at different days to what they'd agreed), when they eventually did deliver it, it was mangled. I got in touch with Ozgrooming and they had a replacement sent out asap, so I can vouch for their customer service as well.

Very easy to assemble and collapse as needed. My pup loves it.

I ordered through Ebay as it was free postage but on the website it was 50cents cheaper on the crate but the postage was $23. So cheaper to order through ebay plus have the paypal protection if needed. Shall update when the crate arrives.

Order at 8pm 29/5 so shall see how long it takes to arrive in rural vic

• 4 months later...

I think the one I'm getting is medium, 30" , I wonder if that will be too big without the divider for a SBT?

I want a smaller one to start with to make it easier to move around, maybe I can go smaller to start with then upsize when he is house trained.......hmmmm it's been a long time since we have done this puppy thing!

Don't forget how quickly puppies grow!

I think if you buy the 30inch one and just make the inside cosy he should be fine. If you do need to make it smaller you can always used something else like some cardboard to partition it off.