I Feel Proud When

SeeGee

I feel proud when my boy is at the vet (for the second time) and decides it's not scary any more and goes to sleep at my feet! And no wriggling when the vet was checking his ears :)

Also when our friends' young child falls on him, he kinda just adjusts so that he's not under the child :p Not bad for a rather nervous/timid dog! :) And when he trots politely next to me when we go on walks, without getting overly concerned about other dogs (his concern is more to move away from them than to attack so usually I end up just going off the path a little to give him space).

I just kinda repeat these things to myself when I get discouraged that he doesn't "do" fetch or play with toys with me or anything like that, very low drive to do much :(

...converts another Stafford hater to a person who can see that they aren't at all what the media and bad owners have made them out to be.

Off topic but Ellz I think in your avatar picture you have a good candidate for Grumpy Pup, to rival Grumpy Cat :rofl:

:laugh: I wish Matilda could make me as wealthy as Grumpy Cat has made his parents!!!!

I feel proud when my girl sits perfectly still at the vets for her Cartrophen injection and won't take treats until after it's all done.. she's so polite lol.

Seriously though, I feel proud of my dogs everytime I look at them :) they might not be the most perfectly behaved, my boy might not always listen to me but they are mine and I think they are wonderful.

I feel proud when I just look at my two....they're wonderful!

Me too :) and when I call them when they're down the back yard and they come up straight away without me having to yell out to the neighbourhood "quick, inside who wants some cheese" :laugh: Recall is not their strongest point :o

I am very proud of my 2 no more than atm. Their dad is looking after them as I am unwell, hopefully be coming home tomorrow. I am missing them like crazy. They have been on their very best behaviour, even when dad got the treadmill directions wrong & instead of having it going on 3 speed, he had it going on 6. He said Sonny kept coming of the back of it.LOL Stella just went for life to keep up with it... god knows I couldn't even keep up with that. Anyway they only had a 7 min work out as they were puffing, giggle... any wonder ! poor pouches... No wonder they are missing their mum. lol..

Edited by BC Crazy

Me too :) and when I call them when they're down the back yard and they come up straight away without me having to yell out to the neighbourhood "quick, inside who wants some cheese" :laugh: Recall is not their strongest point :o

Same :laugh: I'm proud if Mosley does anything I say :laugh:

Same :laugh: I'm proud if Mosley does anything I say :laugh:

:laugh: me too. "Stan, come here...Stan, come heeeeere (vacant look from Stan)...Staaaanley here,now!!...Ok then in your own time :laugh:

Edited by stans mum

I am very proud of my 2 no more than atm. Their dad is looking after them as I am unwell, hopefully be coming home tomorrow. I am missing them like crazy. They have been on their very best behaviour, even when dad got the treadmill directions wrong & instead of having it going on 3 speed, he had it going on 6. He said Sonny kept coming of the back of it.LOL Stella just went for life to keep up with it... god knows I couldn't even keep up with that. Anyway they only had a 7 min work out as they were puffing, giggle... any wonder ! poor pouches... No wonder they are missing their mum. lol..

Aaaaw bless them and Dad :) Hope you're home tomorrow BCC, take care :hug:

I'm proud of my Tilly who allows my housemate's six week old puppies crawl all over her and she just lies there

I'm proud of my Latte who has awesome recall even if the exciting garbage truck is on her property again she still stops and comes back to me

I'm proud of my Mocha and Rosie who are so obedient and so good about their routines, morning routine they run into their pen without me even saying anything, evening routines out for their wees and then into their crates

I'm proud of my Onslow, how far he and I Have come together from him being a dominant dog to one that listens and respects me

I'm proud of my TanninBazil for making it past his first birthday and growing into such a big handsome boy, his first few months was such a struggle and touch and go whether he would live, he had parvo which killed all his litter mates :cry: then seemed to survive every disaster possible

I'm still thinking about Flashy at the moment due to him blotting his copy book and growling and snapping at one of the puppies - at least he went straight into a crate which is his "naughty corner' without me even telling him after he did it :laugh: Normally I'm very proud of him, he is such a good boy

I'm proud of Marie when she is clever enough to open her crate, the back door AND find the stash of Milo bars but I'm proudest still that she did all that whilst I was out but was back home when I got home - this from the bitch who has no recall at all.

I'm proud of Zing because he is always so well behaved and loving even though inside he is dying to be a mentalcase.

I'm proudest of all that my dogs love me and so obviously love me. I must be doing something right.

I was very proud of my Koda, when he got to our home for the first time we took him outside and he did a big poop on the garden bed and not in my car on the ride there :laugh: