Does Anyone Want A Sketch Done Of Their Furball?

corie

Fantastic sketch of Dante Corie.

Can I give up my spot in line for those that have had their furries go to rainbow bridge :cry:

I agree. The drawings are awesome, I can't wait to see Cleo's! But can you please swap my spot on the list with Lhok's image of Raiden?

...and can I swap mine for Griff or GG85?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic sketch of Dante Corie.

Can I give up my spot in line for those that have had their furries go to rainbow bridge :cry:

I agree. The drawings are awesome, I can't wait to see Cleo's! But can you please swap my spot on the list with Lhok's image of Raiden?

...and can I swap mine for Griff or GG85?

That's very sweet of you, I just remembered about this thread and noticed I haven't even posted a pic of my girl

u9e8e5a4.jpg

You can definitely do that :) lovely of you both to offer. I'm on my phone right now so can't check - but I think GoldenGirl posted first stans mum, so I'll swap you with her. And noted for Lhok as well!

The drawings are just lovely :)

Thought I better add the photo I would love done as I am moving up the list ;)

This is Lukas, who I lost in April. He was my heart dog and I am still finding it hard being without him.

post-3190-0-95777300-1372021409_thumb.jpg

It's not so much if I am still taking names or not as it is how long you guys are willing to wait :p I will always be looking for something to doodle, just probably not consistently as I am now! (Yes, a week for a single sketch is consistent for me :laugh:)

That said, if I do continue with this indefinitely, I will PM whoever is next on 'the list' :)

Edited by corie

It's not so much if I am still taking names or not as it is how long you guys are willing to wait :p I will always be looking for something to doodle, just probably not consistently as I am now! (Yes, a week for a single sketch is consistent for me :laugh:)

That said, if I do continue with this indefinitely, I will PM whoever is next on 'the list' :)

Thanks Corie, I don't mind waiting :)

I can PM it to you bigger as well, sorry about me and the background etc. If it's too much of a pain to do, please let me know.

Thanks Corie :)

2vcuc7q.jpg

• 7 months later...