Almost 12yo Greyhound Needs Home Or Rescue Asap

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is gorgeous! He has also reinforced my long term thoughts that we would take on older dogs in need :)

I'll get some photos showing his healthy coat and weight :thumbsup: That photo was taken after I was coming back from giving next doors cow the hay from my shed floor. She always gets my scraps :laugh: Bob thinks she is a freaky thing and wanders down to the fence to see what I am doing

Those flowers are everywhere. This property has been let go a bit so I suspect they have not been divided for at least 4 or more years. Soooo much gardening :eek:

I hope your neice is ok WP.

Love the pics :thumbsup: looks like Pepe has won the old man over :D I love seeing photos of Bob so please post away, with the amount of greys needing homes at the moment this thread just makes my heart sing.

Love the pics :thumbsup: looks like Pepe has won the old man over :D I love seeing photos of Bob so please post away, with the amount of greys needing homes at the moment this thread just makes my heart sing.

I'm surprised you didn;t hear her from your place. Poor little thing fell (was pushed accidentally) and landed face first :(

I tried to send a couple of the pics through to the shelter today so they can see he is settling in and very happy

Hi,

He is fantastic! Absolutely adore him and he is no trouble at all. Pleased to report that his ribs are now starting to get a covering over them and his coat is looking really shiny.

He has given me two heart attacks though. About two days ago I was bringing horses out of house paddock and he did zoomies in the house yard and one of his legs gave out on him :( Something similar happened this morning, he went to come up the stairs to me and his front leg buckled under him and he fell onto the stairs :(

Possibly an incurable case of "sighthound thinks his body is younger than it really is". They still want to blat but the brain is more willing than the body. You learn to hold your breath. :)

They all seem to go from on three legs to back on four pretty quickly unless something dreadful has happened.

I'm surprised you didn;t hear her from your place. Poor little thing fell (was pushed accidentally) and landed face first :(

I tried to send a couple of the pics through to the shelter today so they can see he is settling in and very happy

Aaaww poor little chicken :( I bet spending the day with the WP menagerie cheered her up though :)

I saw Bob's pics at the shelter with pride of place on the wall and the staff cooing over them :thumbsup:

I saw Bob's pics at the shelter with pride of place on the wall and the staff cooing over them :thumbsup:

That's great. Nothing like getting updates from new owners. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 months later...