Mastiff Puppy Free

I saw a sign in a front yard today which basically read 'Mastiff puppy free' I overheard the owner say 'I start studying in 2wks & the kids will be in daycare.' I am assuming this is why the pup is being given away. This morning at 6am I saw the pup in the unfenced front yard. It was barking at me as I went by. This afternoon I saw an older mastiff in the yard. I feel so bad for this pup. I hope it gets a nice home.

The sign is still up it reads "Mastiff pup GIVEAWAY" & it now has balloons on it.

Honestly, if you are that concerned about the pup, take it yourself & re-home it or find a spot in rescue for it.

What actually is the pup - somehow I find it hard to believe someone is giving away an actual Mastiff. What sort of cross is it - the look that is going to fall foul of BSL?

Sandra777 if I could take the pup I would. I have put it on my FB asking if anyone knows of someone looking for a pup & that is why I also put it on here. The only place I know to take it in my area is the RSPCA. I have no idea what exactly the pup is, it is little & light brown. I am just relaying what the sign says on the letterbox.

Ellis, you have done something towards helping the pup.

Possibly try _

Big Dog Rescue | Facebook

Sandra, there are many who care, but you can't take in every

dog in need that you see.

There are just too many (thousands) of them.

Be realistic.