Dogs Licking Breast Of Bitch?

I have a 5.5 year old entire bitch, Clover, that has whelped 3 litters and I have no intention of having another litter from her.

Her daughter licks her all the time on the face and ears, and had started licking her on a particular breast. I thought it was a bit weird, but the daughter is pretty weird, licking everything and anything, so I didn't pay too much attention.

Today I've realised that my young puppy, about 16 weeks old, has started licking the same breast.

I have looked at and felt the breast in question, and can't feel or see anything amiss. But I can't help but think something may be amiss that I'm missing? Have you ever had something like this happen and was there anything wrong?

I wonder if maybe she has a very slight discharge that they smell but you can't see due to the very small amount of discharge or the fact theya re cleaning it?

My bitch had a cyst in one of her nipples and my other dog always paid attention to that particular nipple.

My mum's mini schnauzer often "checks" over the older lab (12yrs) she's had a few spots that he won't leave alone (eg. a spot where a tick was removed from and now a skin tag on her head). He also went funny when mum had cancer.

On something like that, I'd be checking up on it for peace of mind. Seeing Benji's behavior around Meg has opened my eyes a little! (Although he still acts like a little stirrer most of the time! He bites her leg, she bites his beard!)