Sign in to follow this  
lovemesideways

Me And My Gsd Roscoe Having A Ball

18 posts in this topic

Pheebs   

So lovely to see :thumbsup: I chuckled at the enthusiasm for the sit-down-stand routine :D

(And I'm all kinds of embarrassed at how out-of-control my dogs are in comparison. Sigh. :laugh: )

Tara8430   

Wow really well trained, you can see how much he loves to do his tricks - well done

Thanks guys :D He's just so much fun to work with <3 <3. Even if he is a massive derp who runs into me half the time :laugh:

Weasels   

lol @ pole dance :p

I was practicing a sit-down-stand sequence at a training day recently and someone walking past said "make up your damn mind!" :laugh:

Wobbly   

He's awesome Jen!

Looks like you're both having a ball playing together there, you've done a fantastic job!

BC Crazy   

WOW, LMS, that's really impressive. You are doing very well with him & he is lovin every minute which is so important. Must have the fun factor... Pole dance :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

mita   

I loved it, too! Roscoe looked so happy as well as being brilliant. You've done such a good job.

My tibbie girl can only do one of those. 'Back'.

When she gets a treat offered, she walks backward, into the next room if necessary... because she wants to 'Sit' on a floor cushion & not the cold floor. :)

LisaCC   

You guys look great! Roscoe looks so happy too!

Also have to say he is a stunning boy, I'd love a shepherd like him one day (in the far far future).