Happy Birthday!

I don't know Reggies actual birthday, but today is from now on proclaimed to be his!

So happy second Birthday my special boy! I love you to pieces!

(Please excuse my shonky photography :o )

Dragon pillowpet

image_zpsd7dadef6.jpg

ruthless leather collar and matching lead :love which are GORGEOUS!

image_zps4ee04a06.jpg

He has also spent a day at the park and has a (deboned) roast chicken waiting for him for dinner, along with many many cuddles and kisses.

I am also making little 'doggy cupcakes' to take to a play date tomorrow. :party:

Edited by Chequeredblackdog

Lovely to see Reggie again

It's been a while but he is looking more handsome than ever. Happy Birthday boy ! sounds like your mum has spoilt you rotten. Beautiful collar & lead etc. & an organised play date to look forward too. Even cup cakes to munch on.

You are birthdaying with the best as my beautiful Sonny turns 5 tomorrow. Don't ask me where that time has gone. Thats why I never waste a moment with my 2. Enjoy Reggie ! :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Thanks everyone, I think he has had a blast today..... Though he seems to think everyday is a blast, as long as a ball is involved in some way :laugh: he is such a fabulous dog, only problem is I think he has ruined me! I keep thinking I want my next dog to be just like him in this way or that way...... Or basically a Reggie clone :o

It must be the weekend for awesome dogs birthdays :thumbsup: pity we don't all live nearby, we could have had a massive party! :D

stan's mum I agree, it is a great name. I'd send Reg down for a visit, but I think Stan would get worn out just watching him! :p though maybe Stan could teaching him in the secret ways of couch potato-ing?

Happy Birthday Reggie! What a gorgeous boy and I have to say I love the name Reg. I always wanted my two boys, named Stan and Reg :)

I love the name Reg too Stans mum. It was my late Granddad's name who I loved dearly. I have a Happy plant in my kitchen called Reg in his honour as he was always a happy guy. He loved his beer, maybe thats why he was so "happy" LOL. Everybody loved him :)

Edited by BC Crazy

CBDog, Yes it is a shame we don't live closer. Sonny loves parties.... he sounds very much like Reg though, as long as their is a ball or a stick Sonny is a very happy chappy LOL. His life is just one big party. We make sure we have fun here every single day. Birthday or not. Time goes by so quickly. Sonny is 5 today & it just seems like yesterday I went to pick my very cute little panda bear from his breeder.

I too wanted a clone of Sonny for my 2nd dog. I got the exact opposite, giggle. Stella is Sonny's BFF though & she has taught me tonnes so I wouldn't change a thing :)