My Dam Resident

• 2 weeks later...

How fabulous! Those eyes are really spooky aren't they...lovely photos, thanks for sharing them :)

yes first time I have really seen their eyes close up , glad you enjoyed the photos :)

wow your so lucky, I would be just sitting there all day watching there sll day watching them lol

:laugh:I do sit out there for ages that's why I have so many photo's it's so peaceful sitting their and watching him

swimming and diving sometimes he comes up with mud on his nose or a weed over him, I wish i could get some in the shallows as he scratches

and rolls around

Just fantastic. You are so lucky to be able to see them. Thanks for the great pics!

thanks mudlark I'm just glad some people are enjoying seeing them, nice to be able to share them :)

Brilliant photo's, we think we had a platypus in our "lake" ( really really big, very shallow, dam) but I didn't have a good enough lense to be sure & my eyes aren't that good, but haven't seen him since the creek flooded a couple of January's ago, I'm very jealous of yours laugh.gif

How fabulous! Those eyes are really spooky aren't they...lovely photos, thanks for sharing them :)

I was thinking much the same. The eyes seem very large for a little water creature.

Gosh! I'm all overcome. Australia is such an amazing place. Most of the time we don't know how blessed we are.

Thanks Frodo's Mum. Wonderful pix. And thanks little Platypuses for staying on the surface for so long.