New Survey For Dog, Cat, Bird And Rabbit Owners

tjhowell

Hi everyone,

I put this in the "studies about dogs" thread, but Sally suggested that I create a new post for more visibility. I've posted a couple of times here before when I need help with some dog research that I'm running, and you have always been so helpful, as a group, that I am calling on you again! This time we're hoping to get information about pet-keeping practices for dog, rabbit, bird, and cat owners. By pet-keeping practices I mean things like what you feed your dogs, how you house them, how many you have, how much time you spend with them, etc. I know that people have a lot of strong opinions about what SHOULD be done, but there's precious little data out there to let us know what's actually going on.

If you'd be willing to help me out by completing this survey, I'd really appreciate it

The survey is entirely online, at http://latrobepsy.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_798ffxGeA8nMOqh

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done here too. (I must admit I cheated and included my lovely old cat, although I actually had to make the hard decision to give her her wings today. :cry: That was particularly hard as it was a long distance decision ... I'm on the mainland atm, and had to rely on the vet's advice. :( ). But I figured if I'd done the survey this morning it would have been accurate.