Puppy Republic Breeding Listings

Podengo

Uhm, that site is bizzare. Self appointed gods of the dog breeder world apparently.

It became clear very quickly that in order to fix the pet industry, we will have to improve two major areas: Accessibility and Accountability.

This bring us to our solution and how Puppy Republic changes both areas:

Accessibility:

We have compiled and created a directory of every breeder we could find in both America and Australia with more countries coming very soon. Dog lovers are now able to find their new puppy with just a couple clicks on their computer and smartphone. We built the directory to be flexible and user-friendly so breeders can submit themselves here if they aren’t there up already.

Accountability:

For a breeder to take control of their listing and customise it as they choose, they need to pass a screening process (explained here). By answering these questions and customizing their listing, it is now simple for dog lovers to find honourable breeders to support. With the green tick next to their listing, passing the screening is becoming a badge of approval.

Breeders are now accountable to public opinion. On every breeder page, dog owners are encouraged to rate and review their breeders and their experience dealing with them. Having breeder reviews will give prospective dog owners the chance to do meaningful research before welcoming a new dog into their home.

Puppy Republic is the only place people should come to find their breeder and for breeders to advertise their services. We are rebuilding a broken industry from the ground up, a task that can only be accomplished if we as a collective accept that enough is enough and we now have a chance to fix it.

So I urge you to share this website with everyone and anyone you know. More people means more reviews, more ethical breeders and more people finding their new puppy the right way. Email, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Pinterest, whatever you do makes a real difference.

Puppy Republic is not only the most ethical way to find your new dog but it’s also the easiest.

We are excited to do this with you.

Edited by minimax

Looks like he has disabled it as nothing comes up when you click on the links to search for breeders within his website now. (well not for me anyway)

edit for clarity.

Edited by Ams

For those wanting to know who is behind the website: Info is taken from ASIC site.

Puppy Republic ABN 66 342 468 143

arrow-show-details.gif

Business Name Summary

help-tip-icon.gif Business name:Puppy RepublicStatus:RegisteredRegistration date:18/06/2013Renewal date:18/06/2016Cancelled date:Cancellation under review:Address for service of documents:Locked Box 40 487 Toorak Rd Toorak VIC 3142Principal place of business:Locked Box 40 487 Toorak Rd Toorak VIC 3142Holder(s) details:Holder Name:SAMSON ADAMSHolder Type:PersonABN:66 342 468 143Debtor representative(s):not applicableNotified successor(s):not applicableRegulator:Australian Securities and Investments Commissiont.gifFormer State/Territory registration detailsFormer identifier:Former State/Territory:

The website is slow and horrid, if that guy designed it he needs to update his resume from "skilled in all aspects of technology" to "can't even implement a functional wordpress site despigned for a toddler to do"!

All of the breeder comments have been removed from his facebook page now.

Was he getting slammed by breeders for having their details on there?

I wouldn't say slammed... The comments were mostly very polite asking for their kennel names to be removed.

ETA: One comment was:

Good Afternoon

I am writing to request that you remove both (name removed) and (name removed) from your site.

Whilst I agree with your comments on Puppy Farms and buying from registered breeders, I'm confused as to why you are then advertising contacts for the designer breeds that come from puppy farms.

Please remove our contact details as soon as possible.

Edited by DiscoDobe

All of the breeder comments have been removed from his facebook page now.

Was he getting slammed by breeders for having their details on there?

I wouldn't say slammed... The comments were mostly very polite asking for their kennel names to be removed.

Was there a response or anything?

When the site comes back up I'll post a warning to the breeders on my FB page to check and see if they are on there.

The website is slow and horrid, if that guy designed it he needs to update his resume from "skilled in all aspects of technology" to "can't even implement a functional wordpress site despigned for a toddler to do"!

rofl1.gif Yeah was pretty bad. It's pretty poor form to steal lists from other sites at any rate.

Under Construction -

Maintenance Mode

Due to a significant misunderstanding this website has been taken down until further notice. All details have been deleted. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Edited by DaffyDuck

I managed to check my listing before the website was taken down, I don't believe all details came from DOL

as my phone number is not on DOL but it was on this website.

With that said the Affen details had to come from DOL as it is now where else.

For those wanting to know who is behind the website: Info is taken from ASIC site.

arrow-show-details.gif

Business Name Summary

help-tip-icon.gif Business name:Puppy RepublicStatus:RegisteredRegistration date:18/06/2013Renewal date:18/06/2016Cancelled date:Cancellation under review:Address for service of documents:Locked Box 40 487 Toorak Rd Toorak VIC 3142Principal place of business:Locked Box 40 487 Toorak Rd Toorak VIC 3142Holder(s) details:Holder Name:SAMSON ADAMSHolder Type:PersonABN:66 342 468 143Debtor representative(s):not applicableNotified successor(s):not applicableRegulator:Australian Securities and Investments Commissiont.gifFormer State/Territory registration detailsFormer identifier:Former State/Territory:

Can you confirm that the ABN number above was displayed on their web site? I want to make sure that this is the same people and not another business with the same name (and hence has nothing to do with the web site).

arrow-show-details.gif

Business Name Summary

Can you confirm that the ABN number above was displayed on their web site? I want to make sure that this is the same people and not another business with the same name (and hence has nothing to do with the web site).

It wasn't, but Hank the "puggle" had a profile on the website, and Samson J Adams has a twitter account on his website that links to an instagram account of Hank the "puggle" (6 degrees of seperation, perhaps).

Edited by minimax

According to a whois the website is registered to

Domain Name: PUPPYREPUBLIC.CO

Domain ID: D45048156-CO

Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146

Registrar URL (registration services): www.godaddy.com

Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Registrant ID: CR144465985

Registrant Name: Registration Private

Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Registrant Address1: DomainsByProxy.com

Registrant Address2: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Registrant City: Scottsdale

Registrant State/Province: Arizona

Registrant Postal Code: 85260

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Country Code: US

Registrant Phone Number: +1.4806242599

Registrant Facsimile Number: +1.4806242598

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Administrative Contact ID: CR144465987

Administrative Contact Name: Registration Private

Administrative Contact Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Administrative Contact Address1: DomainsByProxy.com

Administrative Contact Address2: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Administrative Contact City: Scottsdale

Administrative Contact State/Province: Arizona

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 85260

Administrative Contact Country: United States

Administrative Contact Country Code: US

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.4806242599

Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +1.4806242598

Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]

Billing Contact ID: CR144465988

Billing Contact Name: Registration Private

Billing Contact Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Billing Contact Address1: DomainsByProxy.com

Billing Contact Address2: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Billing Contact City: Scottsdale

Billing Contact State/Province: Arizona

Billing Contact Postal Code: 85260

Billing Contact Country: United States

Billing Contact Country Code: US

Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.4806242599

Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +1.4806242598

Billing Contact Email: [email protected]

Technical Contact ID: CR144465986

Technical Contact Name: Registration Private

Technical Contact Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Technical Contact Address1: DomainsByProxy.com

Technical Contact Address2: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Technical Contact City: Scottsdale

Technical Contact State/Province: Arizona

Technical Contact Postal Code: 85260

Technical Contact Country: United States

Technical Contact Country Code: US

Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.4806242599

Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +1.4806242598

Technical Contact Email: [email protected]

Name Server: NS2.WEBCITY.COM.AU

Name Server: NS1.WEBCITY.COM.AU

Name Server: NS3.WEBCITY.COM.AU

Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Domain Registration Date: Sun Jun 02 03:06:39 GMT 2013

Domain Expiration Date: Mon Jun 01 23:59:59 GMT 2015

Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Jun 03 00:57:48 GMT 2013

Yeh they paid more to have their details private, so you can't tell who they are from that.

That is right, so we can guess and assume etc and know pretty much 99% it's them but we still have no real proof.

Yeh they paid more to have their details private, so you can't tell who they are from that.

That is right, so we can guess and assume etc and know pretty much 99% it's them but we still have no real proof.

Nope. But a bunch of the pages are cached on google, so maybe there will be something there.