Paws For Life - Questions

Just wondering if anyone uses these guys and the auto delivery function? I am looking to do all my dog and cat food through them.

Does auto delivery work on weeks or can you choose a date each month for your card to be debited and delivery to be made?

I use the auto delivery for monthly worming tablets so that I know I will never run out. I think from memory the website only lets you select how many weeks apart you want your auto delivery, not an actual date input. I would call them and ask though as they may be able to set it up for you even if it isn't an option on their website.

I had it running for a few months without any hiccups (for food and wormers/flea treatments) :) the delivery/service etc didn't have any issues, ran pretty smooth. I always picked X-amount of weeks for redelivery, never had the option to pick a date.

I use them for cat and dog food.

You can select the frequency and you can also change your order details anytime.

They also send you a reminder when your next order is scheduled to be shipped out. This time around the cat food was due to be shipped out, but I went into my account and pushed back the delivery date.

They are really flexible and I am really happy with their service.

I have two auto deliveries set up. One that comes every 4 weeks, and the other one I have set to every 12 weeks. You get a reminder email the week before to say it's coming, so it gives you a heads up in case you need to push your order back or cancel etc.

I've been using them for maybe a year now and always been really happy with them.

I have been using them for food and parasit control for about 18 months now and am really happy with the service. They are very relable and I especially like that you can push the delivery dates back if they don't suit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have only just discovered Paws for life and sent off an order. Did everyone know they run a rescue offer where you put in the code of a participating rescue and they give one weeks food per order to the rescue. I gave my freebee towards DCH Animal Adoptions (code DCH)

I am saving money, its delivered and I am donating all in one transaction :thumbsup:

Edited by gillbear

I have only just discovered Paws for life and sent off an order. Did everyone know they run a rescue offer where you put in the code of a participating rescue and they give one weeks food per order to the rescue. I gave my freebee towards DCH Animal Adoptions (code DCH)

I am saving money, its delivered and I am donating all in one transaction :thumbsup:

I put a code in for Fetching Dogs the first time I ordered but it only let me use it once, do you know if I can be used again? I can't find any info on it.

Oh wow - I didn't know this either - I order their food each time from here. Will do this next time.