Black And White Photographers!

Kirislin

Does anyone else enter pictures into I Shot It? Some great prizes and the comps are not to expensive to enter. There is also a free comp regularly and if you have a win there you get $ towards to account to enter other competitions.

Have just opened an account with them.

Very impressive shots some place in there, in fact I find some intimidating. But it's only $3 for most of their comps, so someone might like one of my photos, and I would like the prize. :laugh:

The other good thing is too, they have lots of runners up and if your picture gets runner up then you get $10 in your account to spend on other competitions!

Now over 16000. Tic I do believe I saw some puppy doooogs that looked mighty familiar in the dog photo section. :) Looks good.

getting close to $18,000! I'd hate to have to go through all those photos to judge the best.

Could be him in his younger days, looks like quite a few bull breeds in the pack, love the Chi in the back pack. :laugh:

I wish there was a bit of info to go with the photo.

I agree Tic. You look at the photo and wonder why? how? etc etc.

Some of the shots are unbelieveable. I could only dream of them. There is a winner in the past bird comps, it's gorgeous of a Swan and her Signet. I could dream of taking a photo like that.

I couldn't find the winner in the black and white. Most probably right in front of me. :laugh: Next time someones in there could they pls post the winners link on here. Thx :)

Just received an email saying someone has voted for one of my photos, I'm chuffed. :laugh: